Wireless Phone Charger Adapter

The_Q

Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some have posted about their phones not charging unless positioned just right on the wireless charging pad. I had been using a small piece of foam to keep my iPhone in the right spot for continues charging. The other day I ran across a company that has two 3D printed option for aligning your phone on the charging pad. I ordered the Slim Phone Charger Adapter from pcbtechart.com. I used som 3M trim tape to keep it in place. Seems to work really well. Here is the link to the other version they offer (Phone Charger Adapter)

IMG_4418.jpeg

I know some have posted about their phones not charging unless positioned just right on the wireless charging pad. I had been using a small piece of foam to keep my iPhone in the right spot for continues charging. The other day I ran across a company that has two 3D printed option for aligning your phone on the charging pad. I ordered the Slim Phone Charger Adapter from pcbtechart.com. I used som 3M trim tape to keep it in place. Seems to work really well. Here is the link to the other version they offer (Phone Charger Adapter)

View attachment 2089
Yes..this has already been posted. I have read very mixed reviews.

Interesting 🧐 using the search function of the forum, I was unable to locate a thread specific to the pcbtechart product.
There are several companies making these things. They are all the same regardless of manufacturer.

View attachment 2089
I bought this after I saw this thread and it has worked great. Didn't use any tape as it fit perfectly on the charging pad and doesn't move around while driving. I have an iPhone 13 and the wireless charging hasn't had any issues since adding the 3D adapter. HIGHLY recommend!

Mine seems to charge mine regardless of position. I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus in relatively thin Spiegen case.

However, while my charger shows charging on the infotainment screen, it doesn't seem to charge very well. I lose power if my phone is connected to Android Auto.

Mine seems to charge mine regardless of position. I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus in relatively thin Spiegen case.

However, while my charger shows charging on the infotainment screen, it doesn't seem to charge very well. I lose power if my phone is connected to Android Auto.
AA and CarPlay are power suckers when connected to Wireless.

Reactions: AXE
I also think that the phone was always searching for service on that road trip.

I'm not sure this new phone has a great battery either, it'scertainlysufficient. Seems like my 3 year old S20 was still just as good.

I've got this same setup and it shows charging but even on a long trip it might gain 1-2% charge. I pretty much deem this worthless and just plug up.

Reactions: AXE
I've got this same setup and it shows charging but even on a long trip it might gain 1-2% charge. I pretty much deem this worthless and just plug up.
It's useless as tits on a boar pig!

View attachment 2089
Believe it or not, I created something that works using my grandchildren’s Legos! The single width smaller Legos in a strip along the back made my charger work!

Attachments

• IMG_7932.jpeg
    IMG_7932.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 45
The problem is that rubber mat is not even stuck to the charging pad beneath it. I can press on it and and feel a gap. That means if your phone isn't heavy enough or you hit a bump on the road, the thing loses contact. Contemplating trying to adhere it better with some thin double sided tape.

The problem is that rubber mat is not even stuck to the charging pad beneath it. I can press on it and and feel a gap. That means if your phone isn't heavy enough or you hit a bump on the road, the thing loses contact. Contemplating trying to adhere it better with some thin double sided tape.
I think they get slim magnet/ metal disc for case that you can add. I think it was made for thick case issues with wireless charging issues due to thickness. I have one laying around for old phone but new phone works like champ. I hear what you saying on bounces. My phone 15 series pro standard size with slim charging case apple brand. Im not a apple fan boy. Last phone did last 8 years though. Mine was slightly different but this hold in place.

Attachments

• IMG_4323.jpeg
    IMG_4323.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back