285/65R18 k02s just arrived! Installing them tomorrow!

Curious, have you actually seen if your speedometer is accurate from the factory? Both my Rebel and Raptor(s) were off 1-2 mph slower from the factory. I'm not sure if Chevy does the same.
my trail boss was after i installed the pulsar lt.It had a dealer installed bds lift when i bought it so it was never accurate before the pulsar.The zr2 is pretty close.I am changing the swaybar to a hellwig as well as the upper control arms.was confirmed today that the upper control arms are indeed exactly the same as in all other Silverado 1500 models and it was confirmed by the dealership thatany increase in tire weight will increase the wear and possibly a fail of the uppers.

my trail boss was after i installed the pulsar lt.It had a dealer installed bds lift when i bought it so it was never accurate before the pulsar.The zr2 is pretty close.I am changing the swaybar to a hellwig as well as the upper control arms.was confirmed today that the upper control arms are indeed exactly the same as in all other Silverado 1500 models and it was confirmed by the dealership that any increase in tire weight will increase the wear and possibly a fail of the uppers.

1. White letter always out.
2. With a wider tire you may notice rubbing of the UCA when you air down for off-road work (Assuming you bought an off-road truck for... going off road.) when I air down, it rubs on the stock tires. Just thought you'd like to know.

1. White letter always out.
2. With a wider tire you may notice rubbing of the UCA when you air down for off-road work (Assuming you bought an off-road truck for... going off road.) when I air down, it rubs on the stock tires. Just thought you'd like to know.
its my work truck. i do work in remote rocky forested areas regularly so i do air down on occasion so thanks,thats good to know.

Most Member Reactions

Back