Chevy Performance Exhaust

I would get the touring if I did it all again.
When accelerating is there much of a difference between the S and the Touring?
I'd like something more stout on start up and acceleration but quiet on cruise.
I have a straight piped street truck that wakes the dead, the Zr2 I just want to enjoy that american V8 rumble a bit.
Right now it's just neutered, that sound is the only reason to have the 6.2L, otherwise give me the 3.0L.

When accelerating is there much of a difference between the S and the Touring?
I'd like something more stout on start up and acceleration but quiet on cruise.
I have a straight piped street truck that wakes the dead, the Zr2 I just want to enjoy that american V8 rumble a bit.
Right now it's just neutered, that sound is the only reason to have the 6.2L, otherwise give me the 3.0L.
I don’t have an experience with the touring. Type S is very tame while cruising.

You will have to order a new front pipe from Borla And the touring muffler. It will bolt up to the rest of the catback. Otherwise you are cutting and welding.

I attached the part number list directly from the touring version of the ZR2 catback.
that attachment do you have the rest of it showing all the pipes with their names and parts and part numbers ? or where can i find it. thanks in advance

Sadly I'm still waiting for my GM performance exhaust its been almost 4 months now (which was originally ordered with the truck), a little expensive but can't wait to get it. Salesman keeps saying not here yet! Anyone know who to contact other than dealership?

Sadly I'm still waiting for my GM performance exhaust its been almost 4 months now (which was originally ordered with the truck), a little expensive but can't wait to get it. Salesman keeps saying not here yet! Anyone know who to contact other than dealership?
Unless you are wanting the dealership to install, the S-type offered from Borla and many other vendors is the same exhaust. I ordered mine directly from GM, it came in a Borla box with a GM sticker on it. No other markings anywhere on the exhaust.

Unless you are wanting the dealership to install, the S-type offered from Borla and many other vendors is the same exhaust. I ordered mine directly from GM, it came in a Borla box with a GM sticker on it. No other markings anywhere on the exhaust.
My Corsa arrived on Thursday :D Having it installed after the first of the year...can't wait!

My Corsa arrived on Thursday :D Having it installed after the first of the year...can't wait!

Really curious to hear a couple sounds clips.

Yes I know that now, but unfortunetly it's already paid for. $3500 is a lot of money!

Most Member Reactions

Back