Constraints for 5/26/22

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score
Here are the constraints for my area on 1500 crew cabs. This list is a little confusing as it shows "National Qty" for the constraints but they are actually the constraints for the area that my dealership is in.

Constraints for your dealer's area will probably be different.

1500 constraints 5-26-22.jpg

Here are the constraints for my area on 1500 crew cabs. This list is a little confusing as it shows "National Qty" for the constraints but they are actually the constraints for the area that my dealership is in.

Constraints for your dealer's area will probably be different.

View attachment 306
Your dealership and mine, the one I ordered through are in the same allocation group (CLDCRW). So who is the one 3LT ZR2 going to? Or am I miss reading this?

Your dealership and mine, the one I ordered through are in the same allocation group (CLDCRW). So who is the one 3LT ZR2 going to? Or am I miss reading this?
So the 1 is for my dealership. The 180 number under National Qty is either the number allocated to the DFW dealer zone or the South Central Region, I'm not clear on which that represents. It's definitely not the national number though as I know dealers in other states and their number is different than what mine shows.

the CLDCRW doesn't mean that we're in the same dealer group. That's just the allocation group for 1500 crew cabs.

So the 1 is for my dealership. The 180 number under National Qty is either the number allocated to the DFW dealer zone or the South Central Region, I'm not clear on which that represents. It's definitely not the national number though as I know dealers in other states and their number is different than what mine shows.

the CLDCRW doesn't mean that we're in the same dealer group. That's just the allocation group for 1500 crew cabs.
Correct, out of hours now but ours showed different numbers too.

Any dealers on here know how many ZR2's have actually been built/delivered? I'm guessing it Wil be a very small amount for the 22 model year when all is said and done.

Most Member Reactions

Back