Crazy Pricing

Was at my dealer yesterday to look at 24 2500HD and place an order for a ZR2.

Noticed they had a lot of 1500 Custom (WT) in stock with the 2.7L turbo. They were pretty nice looking trucks but interior isn't too plush. There was a really nice black 4x4 with nice wheels and extended cab. They had them marked down $7-9k and you could get them for $30-32k. I thought for that money they were a steal. If you had a business that didn't require full power, but you put on some miles, you could save a lot of money on a rig like that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I love the price I got mine for: only $65k with 5k miles on it, fully loaded with borla exhaust, s&b intake, rev hard rolling tonneau cover, bed extender & graphene coating, plus a few other small items. Was a no brainer to book a plane ticket and get it, lol

Cheap carry over ZR2 Bison in everyone's favorite color! That all black color scheme might be worth the $8k extra.

I love how every rendered ZR2 has rendered 35’s on it.

Reactions: AXE
Cheap carry over ZR2 Bison in everyone's favorite color! That all black color scheme might be worth the $8k extra.

If I am not wrong, base price of 2024 model (w/ V8) may go up.

And the advertised Bisons (1500s) look like they have 1.5" spacers. I got mine with the under bite look lol
I think that is a bit of photo enhancement work that Wutang mentioned.

Still lost why these trucks are not equipped with the max TOE 🦶 3.42’s.

35’s and 3.23’s? 10 speed or not. That’s not enough lever. At least make it an option. You can slap 3.73’s in almost any configuration of the F1shitty

Still lost why these trucks are not equipped with the max TOE 🦶 3.42’s.

35’s and 3.23’s? 10 speed or not. That’s not enough lever. At least make it an option. You can slap 3.73’s in almost any configuration of the F1shitty
I agree, been saying it since day one. You should be able to get the max tow package. Atleast the 3.42 gear ratio and the 220amp alternator. They could call it something else. Overland package, Trail package. Whatever, it's off the shelf parts for other trims. Seems like a no brainer to option it on the ZR2.

I agree, been saying it since day one. You should be able to get the max tow package. Atleast the 3.42 gear ratio and the 220amp alternator. They could call it something else. Overland package, Trail package. Whatever, it's off the shelf parts for other trims. Seems like a no brainer to option it on the ZR2.
Common Sense package! These trucks are geared like this with smaller tires to make a small difference in fuel mileage. While it's hardly noticeable to everyday drivers, there is a calcuabke fuel savings. They have to meet fuel standards across their fleet to please EPA, so we get shit like this.

Then they take our money and head to DC to grease more politicians palms so they can get the next bailout, while getting shit on by the regulatory agencies.

Most Member Reactions

Back