Crazy Pricing

I'm so happy my ZR2 appreciates $5k for every 5k miles I put on it.......LMFAO..... this dealer is about 5 miles from my house.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230810_002325_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230810_002325_Chrome.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 60
I'm so happy my ZR2 appreciates $5k for every 5k miles I put on it.......LMFAO..... this dealer is about 5 miles from my house.
LoL I am ready to exchange mine with 2023 Bison but newer model :)

Reactions: AXE
$85k MSRP, no markup.......creeping up!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230812_122815_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230812_122815_Chrome.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 40
If I could get a great deal on a diesel Bison, I may just pull the trigger on that.
Be a good rig. My neighbor said his had plenty of power and it didn't have the traditional diesel lag waiting for the turbo to spool up.

Was that ZR2s?
All trims are discounted. The discount varies. They don't have any ZR2s currently in stock, cause I looked just out of curiosity. But I'm assuming those big numbers are for the loaded higher trims. They aren't going to take 12k off a LT or Trailboss. The ones they had seemed to be around 4k to 7k off msrp. HDs were 3k to 5k that I seen. But it didn't specify discount was only for what's in current inventory. I'm sure they are discounting orders also. They told me they would discount a HD ZR2 order 2 months ago.

But ofcourse that was also wait 2 or 3 months and we have no idea where your trade will be then. And that was right when it started dropping like a rock, lol. Seemed pointless to me to save 3k on the HD if my trade might drop 5k while I waited.

Damn it lol.
There's an Albino Buffalo at the rail yard near me that's been sitting there since Friyay.

There seems to be a lot of ZR2s in stock around here, mostly 1500s (63) and about 6 2500HDs all within 100 miles.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back