First and Last Time Wash

I'm so picky about keeping my truck clean that I would go nuts if I owned a black one. I've owned a black truck, car and a Harley. Now I run away from black vehicles........ :cool:
black is a maintenance agreement!! this is my first non black truck and its a little better but not much..

Reactions: AXE
ZR2 farm truck???
On the farm, everything is a truck.....even our cars. My ol man used to buy good used cars and drive them back and forth to farm from town. Had the whole trunk and back seat filled with tools and parts for field repairs. He called them his "tool wagon"!

"I gotta fix a bearing, go get the tool wagon!" I would shake my head and he'd smile and laugh.

I'm so picky about keeping my truck clean that I would go nuts if I owned a black one. I've owned a black truck, car and a Harley. Now I run away from black vehicles........ :cool:
They are great the first 6 months. A lot easier to keep clean in Arizona. The inside of the vehicle is a must to keep clean. I have a phobia of being inside a dirty car. I can handle the outside being dirty.

These are a couple of my black trucks. Both were about 9-10 years old when these photos were taken. Still looked pretty good. Paint was a lot better on those trucks.

Attachments

• 20210312_154251.jpg
    20210312_154251.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20140211_174351.jpg
    20140211_174351.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 25
They are great the first 6 months. A lot easier to keep clean in Arizona. The inside of the vehicle is a must to keep clean. I have a phobia of being inside a dirty car. I can handle the outside being dirty.

These are a couple of my black trucks. Both were about 9-10 years old when these photos were taken. Still looked pretty good. Paint was a lot better on those trucks.
They do look good. I'll bet that black is a furnace in Arizona!

2 black vehicles was enough for me I had well water back then and had to towel dry after washing very quickly. I lived in central Florida then luckily I was in my 20s then and had alot of adhd energy

They do look good. I'll bet that black is a furnace in Arizona!
Everthing is a furnace when it's 115°. You'll lose skin if you lean on it.

With modern ac and ventilated seats they cool pretty fast. With tint and sun shades, it's really not that bad. I had tan interior in my last two and that helped.

My wife had black on black car in early 90s, that damn thing was really slow to cool.

Most Member Reactions

Back