First Silverado ZR2 Mod?

This is late, I will post a video as well but my first mod(s) were:

Window tint
AWE exhaust (bashguards)
aFe stage 2 intake
Texas speed built camshaft
Texas speed headers
Texas speed injectors

Waiting for tunes to come out before we install the magnuson super charger but with everything listed above we’re at about 589hp.

I will keep everyone updated, only have 1,400 miles on the ZR2 but doing the lords work on GM to defeat the TRX. I will not be messing with the suspension. She sounds mean though.
Love this...anxious to hear and see more, keep up the good work. 🤘

Tell me more about the Texas speed cam, headers and injectors. I may go the same route. Texas speed stuff is awesome. I want those American flag valve covers
Well we hit a snag today had the torque converter code hit. It’s too early to really assess how these existing L87 bolt ons and upgrades will last. Right now it’s extremely difficult without proper tunes. I’ll keep you updated. The goal is to perfect it and sell it to customers dissatisfied with essentially an overpriced Trail Boss or AT4 with Colorado dampers and suspension (yes, same size). Right now very underwhelmed with what GM has put out.

DFA8203C-43ED-4F21-98E6-341A1AE891E8.jpeg

Leaking trans fluid as well around the can.

Fuel Siege 18x9 0 offset wheels, 2”leveling kit, 2.5” rear block (stock is 2”) and 1.25” wheel spacers.

Attachments

• DCC1AA17-150A-4E2A-BEA5-E5517C472DA2.jpeg
    DCC1AA17-150A-4E2A-BEA5-E5517C472DA2.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 383
  • 6D305A9F-A38A-462C-BE9D-BC24F6C1C6A0.jpeg
    6D305A9F-A38A-462C-BE9D-BC24F6C1C6A0.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 382
Well we hit a snag today had the torque converter code hit. It’s too early to really assess how these existing L87 bolt ons and upgrades will last. Right now it’s extremely difficult without proper tunes. I’ll keep you updated. The goal is to perfect it and sell it to customers dissatisfied with essentially an overpriced Trail Boss or AT4 with Colorado dampers and suspension (yes, same size). Right now very underwhelmed with what GM has put out.
Anyone that really thinks this truck is an overpriced Trail Boss really needs to do more homework.

Anyone that really thinks this truck is an overpriced Trail Boss really needs to do more homework.
Here is a story on why GM went with the same DSSV on the Silverado as the Colorado. Science, not emotions.

Here is a story on why GM went with the same DSSV on the Colorado as the Silverado. Science, not emotions.
They're also not the exact same shocks. They have different part numbers and I'm 100% certain the shock tuning is different between the 2 trucks.

This is the most secure cover and has many other advantages.
Have had A.R.E Fiberglass Tonneau Covers on my Trucks for the last 25 years. Reason for having one is that my job requires me to be able to lock and secure the bed. Also they don’t leak like all Roll up covers do. Just bought a 2022 ZR2 with the Multi Pro Tailgate. There currently not making a Cover for the Silverado but are making one for the GMC Sierra that will fit. One of the perks of a Fiberglass cover is that it matches the color of the truck.

LED reverse and plate lights, short antenna, screen protector, chevy hitch cover, ceramic tint all around. I dont have any real plans to mod anything at this point.

Fuel Siege 18x9 0 offset wheels, 2”leveling kit, 2.5” rear block (stock is 2”) and 1.25” wheel spacers.
Did you have to do any special fabricating or cutting for the level to work. Did the control arms still clear once you installed the level?

Did you have to do any special fabricating or cutting for the level to work. Did the control arms still clear once you installed the level?
I'd like to know this too. From what i've seen on YouTube replacing the control arms is pretty much a must with the leveling kit. I am not finding that they rate any for ZR2 specifically yet.

Most Member Reactions

Back