Silverado ZR2 cluster over the air update!

how do you like the AT4X? how is Bose, massage seats? can you give us a first hand opinion? thanks
I love my truck .

This 12 speaker Bose is the best factory sound system I have ever had . My prior car was a 2016 550i MSport with Harmon Kardon and this AT4X system is better. It plays louder with less distortion , bass hits harder.

The massage seats are not something you think you need until you actually have them. I thought they would be a gimmick at first but they are functional . After every workout the first thing I do I turn on the heat and massage . It is also nice on long drives to keep your low back from cramping .

My buddies X7 has massaging seats and these feel similar if not better.

I came very close to buying a ZR2 but ultimately went with the AT4X as I liked the looks a littler better and wanted the massage seats .

FWIW this forum is a lot more active (and creative) than the AT4 forum so hope y’all don’t mind me hanging around :).

Attachments

• A48EC3DC-5D60-4A11-A46E-E8C26C34E361.jpeg
    A48EC3DC-5D60-4A11-A46E-E8C26C34E361.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 44
I love my truck .

This 12 speaker Bose is the best factory sound system I have ever had . My prior car was a 2016 550i MSport with Harmon Kardon and this AT4X system is better. It plays louder with less distortion , bass hits harder.

The massage seats are not something you think you need until you actually have them. I thought they would be a gimmick at first but they are functional . After every workout the first thing I do I turn on the heat and massage . It is also nice on long drives to keep your low back from cramping .

My buddies X7 has massaging seats and these feel similar if not better.

I came very close to buying a ZR2 but ultimately went with the AT4X as I liked the looks a littler better and wanted the massage seats .

FWIW this forum is a lot more active (and creative) than the AT4 forum so hope y’all don’t mind me hanging around :).
awesome..i looked but balked at 85k price. you are right about this forum. tons of great info from good people.

I ended up with a Tahoe on my screen. Dealer was not cooperative, has anyone else had this fixed or I’m I screwed now without getting a new cluster
Go to a different dealership. The 1st dealership I went to for the recalls, screwed mine up and programmed it to a Tahoe also. 2nd dealership was spot on and fixed it with the new cluster and programming

For those that have reported that with this cluster update it leaves the front camera on, I tried the camera this morning and it still shut's off after the speedometer hits 8-10 mph. Anyone else seeing different results after the update?

For those that have reported that with this cluster update it leaves the front camera on, I tried the camera this morning and it still shut's off after the speedometer hits 8-10 mph. Anyone else seeing different results after the update?
I get a counter on the top right which can extend the view for 8 seconds I believe. Shuts off afterwards . Is it an intentional design to have the camera on past 10 mph? I can see myself using it in a crawling situation under 10mph, not sure if it’s usable going fast.

I get a counter on the top right which can extend the view for 8 seconds I believe. Shuts off afterwards . Is it an intentional design to have the camera on past 10 mph? I can see myself using it in a crawling situation under 10mph, not sure if it’s usable going fast.
Going too fast, I probably would puke!

Last edited:
Don't understand why a 23 would have a 22 programming anyway? Or the change was so minuet, they decided to do an OTA?
I would like to hope that Chevy strives for a programming update of some kind on each new year....

Correct. It will only stay on longer when in 4WD. Don't know for sure, but I think it's only in 4 Low. Sucks when it shuts down and you need it and your trying to finish your line....That's pretty much the only time I personally would ever use it other than parking.

Last edited:
I asked my dealership about the update for my ‘22. Was told it would cost $80 for them to look for the update and then another $80 to reprogram if found.
Tell them that the truck in the cluster does not match what you own. The truck in the cluster is an LTZ not a ZR2. Also, there is a service bulletin for the cluster update which I believe pays the dealer to preform the update (see page 6). The bulletin number is 22-NA-120. It’s about 6 pages long. The very important part of the bulletin is the “must be preformed with a wired connection”.

Tell them that the truck in the cluster does not match what you own. The truck in the cluster is an LTZ not a ZR2. Also, there is a service bulletin for the cluster update which I believe pays the dealer to preform the update (see page 6). The bulletin number is 22-NA-120. It’s about 6 pages long. The very important part of the bulletin is the “must be preformed with a wired connection”.
Finally got my 22 silverado ZR2 Animation Cluster Update! My Dealer Had no problem Finding it and they Didn’t Charge me anything for it.

Most Member Reactions

Back