Silverado ZR2 cluster over the air update!

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Anyone get an over the air cluster animation update for their 2022 model yet and worked?

Anyone get an over the air cluster animation update for their 2022 model yet and worked?
Is that something that can be done? From all the posts on here, seems like you have to take it to the dealership for that.

Just got my initial service at the dealer and they had no outstanding updates for my truck. On entry/startup I get a ZR2 logo on the instrument cluster and a Chevy logo animation on the entertainment screen. Not sure if that's the updated one or what, but it was how the truck came new. It's a 2023.

My truck was built in December and I have the same graphic as you. The only update I saw was done OTA. The software is in your infotainment system. Mine says it's the newest and is"10" something version. I haven't looked at it in a while, but the system says it's the latest version. My system is working well, with the usual dropout of sound. Mine recovers within a few seconds.
Just got my initial service at the dealer and they had no outstanding updates for my truck. On entry/startup I get a ZR2 logo on the instrument cluster and a Chevy logo animation on the entertainment screen. Not sure if that's the updated one or what, but it was how the truck came new. It's a 2023

Reactions: AXE
Yea, unfortunately the 22 year model don’t have the ZR2 graphics which kinda sucks!

It will, just not OTA. Dealer will be doing mine.
When I took mine to the dealer they act like there’s no such thing Lmao 🤣 but people obviously are getting it done at the dealership.

When I took mine to the dealer they act like there’s no such thing Lmao 🤣 but people obviously are getting it done at the dealership.
The service manager at my dealer is awesome! Even gave me his personal cellphone #!

My truck was built in December and I have the same graphic as you. The only update I saw was done OTA. The software is in your infotainment system. Mine says it's the newest and is"10" something version. I haven't looked at it in a while, but the system says it's the latest version. My system is working well, with the usual dropout of sound. Mine recovers within a few seconds.
It should say Version 10 - October 2022

They all say Android 10. But, does it say MAY 2022 or October 2022???
Mine just says last update was March 16th. I'll have to look again. I haven't received anything on the infotainment screen since the one in March. I'll have to look later today. My truck was built on 12/ 22/2022.

Mine just says last update was March 16th. I'll have to look again. I haven't received anything on the infotainment screen since the one in March. I'll have to look later today. My truck was built on 12/ 22/2022.
Understood...the latest Android Update is October 2022. Let me know what you find.

im here now at the dealer and service guy is being a huge Tool about dash update. he is telling me there isnt one and if there was one he would know about it. big db..

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back