Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it’s awhile away yet - dealer is saying end of first quarter 23 - due to the remanfacturing to RHdrive
By then you guys should have all the mods dialled so I will be watching this forum - thanks for setting this up

Great Truck, over 1000 miles on my Red ZR2, Reminds me of my 2008 H2 Hummer!
ZR2 Red.jpg

Hey all! Been watching the forum posts for a while. Great forum. I am an engineer at GM and have been waiting forever to have us build a ZR2 Silverado. Glad we finally did.

Still have my truck stuck in 4D00 Hell, but I have faith I will have it soon!
Since you work at GM, do you have any inside info on when a fix for the hood paint chipping may be coming?

Hey all! Been watching the forum posts for a while. Great forum. I am an engineer at GM and have been waiting forever to have us build a ZR2 Silverado. Glad we finally did.

Still have my truck stuck in 4D00 Hell, but I have faith I will have it soon!

Welcome to the forum @glacierbluZR2 🍻 Glad you found us!

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Hello folks!

Just jumped in from Central Texas. Look forward to the information sharing and ideas.

Sand Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back