Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad to be a part of this group and ready to be on the road with the rest of y’all. A badge would be nice too.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Send it!

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Glacier blue.... 3000 status still.....

Love it, thanks for doing this. Got my ZR2 in May and appreciate all of the info and sharing on here!

I'm working on getting my Glacier Blue ZR2 right now, very glad to be a part of this forum. Already have a list of ideas for mods!

-Chuck

I’m in New Zealand and just placed an order - ours get shipped to aus then get converted to right hand drive by a company called wilkinshaw but we can get the Harrop blower fitted and stil keeps factory warranty 🙏 gunna be epic boosted

I’m in New Zealand and just placed an order - ours get shipped to aus then get converted to right hand drive by a company called wilkinshaw but we can get the Harrop blower fitted and stil keeps factory warranty 🙏 gunna be epic boosted

Welcome to the forum @Blufly - That's awesome! Be sure to post up some pics when you take delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back