Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put $ down last week on an order the dealer had already put in
Black, Sunroof, Black gloss rims
Trading in a 2015 Tahoe - thing has been a workhorse trailering my skiff every weekend
Looking forward to the four wheel drive at some of these ramps. Hell, I don't even know its back there on the Tahoe

Welcome to the forum! I'm really interested to hear more towing experiences with the ZR2.

I noticed when I hooked up my trailer and engaged the turn signals the camera on that side showed a rear side view of the truck and trailer. It an awesome feature I never knew it had.
Oh and I just found this founding member thread. If I'm not to late😁

I noticed when I hooked up my trailer and engaged the turn signals the camera on that side showed a rear side view of the truck and trailer. It an awesome feature I never knew it had.
Oh and I just found this founding member thread. If I'm not to late😁

That's a nice feature! Welcome @Diesel328 🍻

I would like a badge if possible. Still waiting on my ZR2 they barley accepted the order.

Hello everyone. I got lucky. Went to my dealer this past Saturday morning to see what was on their order board. I've been looking for around a year. I have wanted a ZR2 since GM announced their release. It was so hard to find any truck around my area, south GA. So my idea was I'd drive to my dealer that's 90 miles from me, and try to lock something in that wasn't already sold and still in transit. Well when I arrived I noticed the Trailboss they had a day before was gone. I found the salesman I had spoken with on the phone and he took me to the order board and told me to look and see if I saw anything I might be interested in. I was looking and never seen anything I was interested in that wasn't already sold. The salesman came back and said o yeah we just took a ZR2 of the truck. I was like in shock. I ask if it was sold as well. He to me no.......well needless to say. I'm now the owner of 2022 Summit White ZR2.

I looked like a fool in the parking lot. I had no intentions of buying a truck that day. My trade was loaded with junk, like I said south Ga, so here I'm am trying to clean out all my crap and put it in the ZR2. Didn't really care what anyone thought......hell I just lucked up and found just want i wanted.

Hello everyone. I got lucky. Went to my dealer this past Saturday morning to see what was on their order board. I've been looking for around a year. I have wanted a ZR2 since GM announced their release. It was so hard to find any truck around my area, south GA. So my idea was I'd drive to my dealer that's 90 miles from me, and try to lock something in that wasn't already sold and still in transit. Well when I arrived I noticed the Trailboss they had a day before was gone. I found the salesman I had spoken with on the phone and he took me to the order board and told me to look and see if I saw anything I might be interested in. I was looking and never seen anything I was interested in that wasn't already sold. The salesman came back and said o yeah we just took a ZR2 of the truck. I was like in shock. I ask if it was sold as well. He to me no.......well needless to say. I'm now the owner of 2022 Summit White ZR2.

I looked like a fool in the parking lot. I had no intentions of buying a truck that day. My trade was loaded with junk, like I said south Ga, so here I'm am trying to clean out all my crap and put it in the ZR2. Didn't really care what anyone thought......hell I just lucked up and found just want i wanted.
Sweet - I had something similar. Mine is not ready but the dealer had already ordered it. I put the $ down and got the order. It's been built. I should be getting end of June beginning of July. I'm in Southwest Florida. I will be driving it to Ohio to drop my son off for college. Tahoe has been great but it's rwd and that has taken a toll at the boat ramps. Even though my boat is under 900 lbs, looking forward to getting into something with more muscle. I will be taking it to Georgia quite a bit in the fall for hunting as well. How do you like the drive so far?

Sweet - I had something similar. Mine is not ready but the dealer had already ordered it. I put the $ down and got the order. It's been built. I should be getting end of June beginning of July. I'm in Southwest Florida. I will be driving it to Ohio to drop my son off for college. Tahoe has been great but it's rwd and that has taken a toll at the boat ramps. Even though my boat is under 900 lbs, looking forward to getting into something with more muscle. I will be taking it to Georgia quite a bit in the fall for hunting as well. How do you like the drive so far?
The ride is very nice on interstate and rural roads. Haven't had it in the deer woods yet. I suspect you will be very surprised at the comfort of the ride.

Now that's some good luck @Stacy T. - Congrats on the new ZR2 and welcome to the forum! If you get a few minutes, please post up some photos here!

Hello Everybody!!! I would like a badge is still available, i believe mine is in the 3800 status, can’t wait to have a truck again!

Welcome @Venom - Congrats on your order!! What are you driving now?

Welcome @Venom - Congrats on your order!! What are you driving now?
Right now a 2012 Camaro!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys! Really looking forward to seeing this community grow. I switched from an F150 platinum to my ZR2 and I am thrilled. Just took delivery yesterday but the vehicle is absolutely outstanding! Looking forward to sharing some stories!

Hey guys! Really looking forward to seeing this community grow. I switched from an F150 platinum to my ZR2 and I am thrilled. Just took delivery yesterday but the vehicle is absolutely outstanding! Looking forward to sharing some stories!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ZR2! Post up some photos if you get a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back