Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Is it too late to get a badge? My truck is in Laredo, Texas right now, and we are hoping she gets to Ontario in a couple weeks. My buddy at the dealership is going to block me if I keep asking for updates I think lol

Black, tech package, multi-flex.

Pretty standard, but excited for my Z nonetheless

Welcome to all our new members! It sounds like a bunch of new Silverado ZR2's will be hitting the streets soon!

Can I please be a founding member? I am coming from a 6.2l Raptor but I wont do Eco-Boost and I wanted a slightly narrower truck. Don’t need 700 hp and, for me, this truck just hits a sweet spot. It helps that I love the styling and the suspension on-road.

My order is still an 1100 code but I can’t wait to take delivery of my first ZR2. (I’ll probably order another when they put the baby Duramax in it next year!)

Can I please be a founding member? I am coming from a 6.2l Raptor but I wont do Eco-Boost and I wanted a slightly narrower truck. Don’t need 700 hp and, for me, this truck just hits a sweet spot. It helps that I love the styling and the suspension on-road.

My order is still an 1100 code but I can’t wait to take delivery of my first ZR2. (I’ll probably order another when they put the baby Duramax in it next year!)

You bet! Congrats on the order! What time frame is the dealer giving you for delivery?

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Would love to get a badge, I think I am eligible ha-ha! Thanks! Just glad to be part of a community with all Silverado ZR2s

Glacier blue, MF tailgate, tech. Truck has been built hopefully delivery in the next couple weeks. Can’t wait. Haven’t had a truck since 2013, crew cab Tacoma

Glacier blue, MF tailgate, tech. Truck has been built hopefully delivery in the next couple weeks. Can’t wait. Haven’t had a truck since 2013, crew cab Tacoma
That's awesome! Be sure to post up some photos when you take delivery.

Hey, new member here, I just picked my Glacier Blue ZR2 up yesterday. I can't stop going out to the garage just to look at it.

I'm upgrading from a 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro and I actually got on the list for TRD Pro Tundra with my local dealer but the more I looked at that truck the more I realized I wanted a V8, not the new 3.5 twin turbos and I just wasn't liking the aesthetics. Besides that, they couldn't tell me when they were getting one and they wouldn't take orders.

Then I saw the ZR2 and started watching every you-tube video I could find. I played around with the Chevy "Build-It" option on their website for a month until one day I clicked view local inventory and a dealership about an hour away from me said they had one coming May 15th. Their truck had everything I wanted (tech package, off-road steps, power-tailgate) minus the Borla exhaust. So, I put a $1000 down to hold the truck and it turns out it was delivered early to the dealer on the 12th.

I am really pleased with this purchase, this truck checked off all of my boxes. I was toying with the idea of a Raptor once I stopped waiting for a Tundra but I don't like the interior all that much and I just don't want something that wide. The TRX is out of the question (no mopar) and out of my price range, and looks even wider than the raptor. I've always been sort of a Chevy guy. so the ZR2 became my obsession for the last few months. I am actually shocked I have this truck because I figured I'd be waiting like a lot of others.
E05DF870-AEC3-4311-A1BB-CF7EB2EB0E5B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, new member here, I just picked my Glacier Blue ZR2 up yesterday. I can't stop going out to the garage just to look at it.

I'm upgrading from a 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro and I actually got on the list for TRD Pro Tundra with my local dealer but the more I looked at that truck the more I realized I wanted a V8, not the new 3.5 twin turbos and I just wasn't liking the aesthetics. Besides that, they couldn't tell me when they were getting one and they wouldn't take orders.

Then I saw the ZR2 and started watching every you-tube video I could find. I played around with the Chevy "Build-It" option on their website for a month until one day I clicked view local inventory and a dealership about an hour away from me said they had one coming May 15th. Their truck had everything I wanted (tech package, off-road steps, power-tailgate) minus the Borla exhaust. So, I put a $1000 down to hold the truck and it turns out it was delivered early to the dealer on the 12th.

I am really pleased with this purchase, this truck checked off all of my boxes. I was toying with the idea of a Raptor once I stopped waiting for a Tundra but I don't like the interior all that much and I just don't want something that wide. The TRX is out of the question (no mopar) and out of my price range, and looks even wider than the raptor. I've always been sort of a Chevy guy. so the ZR2 became my obsession for the last few months. I am actually shocked I have this truck because I figured I'd be waiting like a lot of others.
View attachment 260
I think you made the right decision! Welcome to the forum!

New member here. I committed today to purchase one allocated to a dealer. Summit White is the color I‘m getting.

New member on the forum but watched it for a while. Just placed an order yesterday for a Glacier Blue. Somewhat hoping it actually isnt accepted as a 2022 and I can change to a Bison for '23 MY

New member on the forum but watched it for a while. Just placed an order yesterday for a Glacier Blue. Somewhat hoping it actually isnt accepted as a 2022 and I can change to a Bison for '23 MY
Welcome @niorath 🍻 Would be cool to be the first with a Bison ZR2!

Just joined the forum. Picking up my wife’s ZR2 tomorrow. Got extremely lucky and found one in glacier blue only an hour away from me. She’s upgrading from her trail boss.

Last edited:
Just joined the forum. Picking up my wife’s ZR2 tomorrow. Got extremely lucky and found one in glacier blue only an hour away from me. She’s upgrading from her trail boss.
Congrats @BlueToo - Post up some photos when you get it!

New member here in East TX. My Glacier Blue ZR2 is scheduled to be built week of 23 May. I plan to have the dealership tint the windows, put on a Borla exhaust, a folding bed cover, and steps. I am going to have a local shop do an S&B cold air intake and leveling kit.

Happy to be on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back