Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my truck, just can't wait till all the bugs are fixed.

Hopefully the dealer can get it fixed and back to you quickly. Let us know how it goes.

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're super close to taking delivery. Hopefully, you get it by the end of the week.
It finally came 2 days after that post. Had a new baby the day before so haven’t been on the forum much. Definitely happy with it!

Attachments

• ED8C0EDC-BFF4-440C-BD59-9E38B0A774DC.jpeg
    ED8C0EDC-BFF4-440C-BD59-9E38B0A774DC.jpeg
    462.3 KB · Views: 73
Ordered a Summit White ZR2 5/20/2022. Let the waiting game begin. Moving from a 2014 Ram Sport R/T single cab. The ZR2 is my retirement present to myself. :):cool:

Ordered a Summit White ZR2 5/20/2022. Let the waiting game begin. Moving from a 2014 Ram Sport R/T single cab. The ZR2 is my retirement present to myself. :):cool:

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum! 🍻

GM canceled my Denali order after waiting 4 months to get a Target Production Week. Changed course and located a ZR2 about 200 miles away and will be picking it up next week.

GM canceled my Denali order after waiting 4 months to get a Target Production Week. Changed course and located a ZR2 about 200 miles away and will be picking it up next week.

Awesome! Be sure to post up some photos when you take delivery!

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Thanks for setting up this forum, I have learned a lot already from everyone's posts! My order is in with a TPW next week.

Thanks for setting up this forum, I have learned a lot already from everyone's posts! My order is in with a TPW next week.
Glad to hear that, welcome to the forum!

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Can I get a founding member badge?
I've seen some that joined after me have it.

Hopefully the dealer can get it fixed and back to you quickly. Let us know how it goes.
After 3 trips to the dealer, they have determined the front camera is at fault and of course it is on back order with no ETA. My service advisor at Stonebriar Cheverolet isn't the greatest so even when they do get them in I'm sure I'll have to call and find out because he won't make the effort to call me... This is another thread.

Can I get a founding member badge?
I've seen some that joined after me have it.

Put $ down last week on an order the dealer had already put in
Black, Sunroof, Black gloss rims
Trading in a 2015 Tahoe - thing has been a workhorse trailering my skiff every weekend
Looking forward to the four wheel drive at some of these ramps. Hell, I don't even know its back there on the Tahoe

Attachments

• tempImageCqjESx.png
    tempImageCqjESx.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Put $ down last week on an order the dealer had already put in
Black, Sunroof, Black gloss rims
Trading in a 2015 Tahoe - thing has been a workhorse trailering my skiff every weekend
Looking forward to the four wheel drive at some of these ramps. Hell, I don't even know its back there on the Tahoe
The ZR2 should pull your boat great! I bet it won't even know it's back there. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back