Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

I should of had this printed and handy when I negotiated it was unexpected behavior from owner of dealership.
Team was great just the mandatory market adjustment assigned per owner.

That is what I was referring too. You should report that dealer!

Mine Just got here yesterday ended up paying more with my options 74k msrp plus 5k mark up, 7k taxes, dealer fees 2k.They told me Zr2s are limited which is obvious and they told me people will pay 30k mark up.Initially mark up was 15k. I guess since constraints appeared mark up in Cali has came back. I struggled hard to bring it down to 5k.
The messed up part about it was my custom truck I ordered but it didn’t matter.
If you're happy.......that's all that really matters. You could have waited but you paid more for the hot item.

I got mine today. Ordered from dealer in January the day they got allocation.
CC542A59-873A-43E9-8A41-E8AC972238E8.jpeg

has anyone ordered the north sky blue metalic paint color? i did and i have been trying to find a pic of it for a month now. build date 4-18..

If you're happy.......that's all that really matters. You could have waited but you paid more for the hot item.
His happiness doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dumb decision. I would of walked if it was a dollar over MsRP.

His happiness doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dumb decision. I would of walked if it was a dollar over MsRP.
California is expensive but worth the sunshine 5k over was as low as it gets.
All dealers are marking up throughout state.I’m actually blessed that I could afford it. God is good.

California is expensive but worth the sunshine 5k over was as low as it gets.
All dealers are marking up throughout state.I’m actually blessed that I could afford it. God is good.
No question that God is good. Unfortunately God doesn’t run these dealerships out there ripping people off. Personally I don’t feed the animals. As soon as one person does they’ll just want more from the next. I’d rather walk and not get the truck for a year than pay anything over MsRP. Heck …even that is ridiculous.

Got mine yesterday. I don't know how but I got incredibly lucky.

Started calling around dealerships a couple of months ago, but everybody was out of luck with regard to build slots. Even those who did have ZR2s coming that weren't spoken for were looking for $7.5k-$15k market adjustment which I didn't want.

Once the ZR2s started showing up in the inventory section of the Chevy website I started aggressively calling dealerships the morning a new one would pop up. Found one that had all the features I wanted down in Texas, paid the deposit the same day, and had it to me three weeks later.

This is my first truck so I don't have a lot of comparisons but the thing is amazing. Going to put the tonneau cover and AMP steps on the side in the coming week.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 10.33.19.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 10.33.19.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 179

Started calling around dealerships a couple of months ago, but everybody was out of luck with regard to build slots. Even those who did have ZR2s coming that weren't spoken for were looking for $7.5k-$15k market adjustment which I didn't want.

Once the ZR2s started showing up in the inventory section of the Chevy website I started aggressively calling dealerships the morning a new one would pop up. Found one that had all the features I wanted down in Texas, paid the deposit the same day, and had it to me three weeks later.

This is my first truck so I don't have a lot of comparisons but the thing is amazing. Going to put the tonneau cover and AMP steps on the side in the coming week.
The experiences folks have had on getting a ZR2 are interesting. I sort of feel like I got some what lucky. I've been watching the build site for a while for them to pop up and for them to show up in the inventory search. When that happened i filled out the interest form online; picked 3 relatively close dealers; and got lucky that the one about 5 miles from my house had one on order that matched what I wanted. I made a comment to the salesman that i was surprised it wasn't spoken for and he indicated there had been some confusion and others thought it had been. So guess i snuck in at the exact right time and got the right salesman that did the extra checks on availability. They are only charging MSRP. It was scheduled to build this week with a delivery in early May. Should get an update next week on where it stands. This will be my first truck as well. Can't wait!

Last edited:

That is lucky, congrats!

Well 10” wide 35’s won’t clear at factory stance. Went with 33’s but intend to modify from bumper for the 35’s. Loving everything about this Z but the crappy squared off GM fender wells.

My point is....what is right for him, in his perspective, his budget, his lifestyle.......not yours. I won't respond to any other of your posts as I've seen people like you before. No matter what anyone else does, it was wrong if it wasn't your way. Peace.

My point is....what is right for him, in his perspective, his budget, his lifestyle.......not yours. I won't respond to any other of your posts as I've seen people like you before. No matter what anyone else does, it was wrong if it wasn't your way. Peace.
That’s not true. I’m all for people who buy at MSRP and against people who enable these crooked dealers. There’s no justification for it.

Most Member Reactions

Back