2022 Cluster Update - Now reflecting ZR2 Animation

waken305

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow 2022 ZR2 owners. Proud new owner of a 2022 ZR2, traded in a C7 Z06! Don’t miss it one bit with this new machine. I just got back from the dealer after crawling these forums. I’m happy to announce that my cluster now shows the ZR2 animation. It took a bit to find the correct reference for it in their system but you will need to use the following TSB/update I believe :

#23-NA-035 Instruments Cluster update<multiple update>

Shout out to my service advisor Miguel at Bomnin West in south Florida , he patiently crawled the system to locate what was needed. One thing to note, my service advisor noticed the update ran and showed a Tahoe in the cluster initially, they brought it back in immediately and fixed it. Drove home, nothing really noticeable to me. Would love to read any patch notes if available. Hope this could save someone time in the future.

Good afternoon fellow 2022 ZR2 owners. Proud new owner of a 2022 ZR2, traded in a C7 Z06! Don’t miss it one bit with this new machine. I just got back from the dealer after crawling these forums. I’m happy to announce that my cluster now shows the ZR2 animation. It took a bit to find the correct reference for it in their system but you will need to use the following TSB/update I believe :

Shout out to my service advisor Miguel at Bomnin West in south Florida , he patiently crawled the system to locate what was needed. One thing to note, my service advisor noticed the update ran and showed a Tahoe in the cluster initially, they brought it back in immediately and fixed it. Drove home, nothing really noticeable to me. Would love to read any patch notes if available. Hope this could save someone time in the future.
im gonna reference on my next dealer visit. thanks

That was quite an update on your vehicle type... From Sports car to Offroad Truck. :D

That was quite an update on your vehicle type... From Sports car to Offroad
That was quite an update on your vehicle type... From Sports car to Offroad Truck. :D
Z06 was a weekend car, I now have to sell my daily 2014 ram 1500. I’m doing some consolidation. This is my second time around with an off roader. Had a 2020 gladiator rubicon, drove up to Holden beach, NC all the way from south Florida. Sold it as soon as I got back. Felt like I was going to die several times, came back with huge arms after holding the steering wheel tight. It’s my fault for going with the rubicon trim. Comparing the two experiences, the Silverado ZR2 is superior in every way. The only mod I’m planing will be a GM performance exhaust upgrade, the one that adds HP/TQ.

Z06 was a weekend car, I now have to sell my daily 2014 ram 1500. I’m doing some consolidation. This is my second time around with an off roader. Had a 2020 gladiator rubicon, drove up to Holden beach, NC all the way from south Florida. Sold it as soon as I got back. Felt like I was going to die several times, came back with huge arms after holding the steering wheel tight. It’s my fault for going with the rubicon trim. Comparing the two experiences, the Silverado ZR2 is superior in every way. The only mod I’m planing will be a GM performance exhaust upgrade, the one that adds HP/TQ.
I had the same issue with my 2020 Rubicon. I had them replace the aluminum steering box with a steel one and it made a huge difference and it was covered under the warranty. There was never a "recall" for this, just a service bulletin.

Reactions: AXE
I had the same issue with my 2020 Rubicon. I had them replace the aluminum steering box with a steel one and it made a huge difference and it was covered under the warranty. There was never a "recall" for this, just a service bulletin.
I may have done that particular service bulletin, was either what you said or the steering gear. I added a falcon steering stabilizer which helped in the strongest setting. The wheel drift was crazy at times. Had it for a few years and decided to part ways. It helds it value great, I can give it that. I Would probably go back to jeep at some point, for a project car I can work on.

Reactions: AXE
You won't get much HP/TQ out of just an exhaust upgrade...at least nothing you will ever notice. You buy them for the sound...definitely not the "performance".
I figured it wouldn’t be crazy gains, but im most definitely looking forward to that sweet sound. Coming from a C7Z, I miss an exhaust that I can hear/feel. Which in my opinion would complete the ZR2 persona.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back