ZR2 Graphic Cluster Animations update

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Anyone has any news on the Graphic Cluster update? I still have the old animation on my Silverado ZR2.

Head to the dealer and request the cluster be flashed to the correct graphics.

They will look at you stupid and not understand but the tech will comprehend. It’s covered 100% under warranty.

Still feel the animation is half ass compared to the Trail Boss or High Country But that’s my opinion.

Head to the dealer and request the cluster be flashed to the correct graphics.

They will look at you stupid and not understand but the tech will comprehend. It’s covered 100% under warranty.

Still feel the animation is half ass compared to the Trail Boss or High Country But that’s my opinion.
Yea I agree it totally is half ass. I’m hoping they come out with a complete animation.

I find it interesting that you wouldn't just get-r-done :unsure: I agree that it would be nice to have dual display animation. However, I like having the ZR2 gauge cluster animation and don't get hung up on the radio screen having something different. I can guarantee you it's not a priority for GM to fix the animation. Maybe an update tomorrow and maybe not until 2024 MY. I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath, or wait for the cluster animation to sync but that's just me.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that you wouldn't just get-r-done :unsure: I agree that it would be nice to have dual display animation. However, I like having the ZR2 gauge cluster animation and don't get hung up on the radio screen having something different. I can guarantee you it's not a priority for GM to fix the animation. Maybe an update tomorrow and maybe not until 2024 MY. I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath, or wait for the cluster animation to sync but that's just me.
I had mine done … I’ll never understand how the flagship trim level was basically ignored.
It’s a nice touch too

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back