295/70r/18 will fit stock?

Looks great! Have you calculated the speedometer difference? Hopeful that could be taken care of with a Pulsar down the road.

Looks great! Have you calculated the speedometer difference? Hopeful that could be taken care of with a Pulsar down the road.
I have and it's minimal. Based on speed, as little at 0.7mph up to about 2mph. Not bad at all.

I don’t know about mid flaps?!?
Yeah, that looks like the perfect solution. 35s not being able to fit and not having good lift options. A 34.5” is close enough and helps fill out the wheel wells.

Looks good

I have a 21 tundra Trd pro. This size tire is the largest that will fit on stock suspension. 35s will fit on the new body style stock but not the 21s and before. It’s why I started the thread. I thought maybe these would fit on the ZR2 since the stock 33s just don’t do it for me.

Wow! Looks great. Very nice build!

Coming from 2 Raptors before my ZR2, that’s the one thing I was disappointed that they didn’t do 35’s stock.

looks like I’ll be tire shopping sooner than I thought 😅

Wow! Looks great. Very nice build!

Coming from 2 Raptors before my ZR2, that’s the one thing I was disappointed that they didn’t do 35’s stock.

looks like I’ll be tire shopping sooner than I thought 😅
How much do you miss the raptor with the zr2? If I may ask why the switch?

I’d love a raptor but I feel the zr2 offered most of what I want without the raptor price.

How much do you miss the raptor with the zr2? If I may ask why the switch?

I’d love a raptor but I feel the zr2 offered most of what I want without the raptor price.
I sold it back in July for ALL the money at the peak of the market. Then after looking around decided to order the ZR2, never considered Chevy until this truck came out with the new interior. Only had it a week but I’m loving it so far. The ride is firmer and not as plush as the fox shocks on the raptor but they feel sportier on road.

Only miss the twin turbo power of the raptor off the line but the 6.2L v8 sounds so much better! Oh and I do miss the drives modes, why isn’t there at least a sport option on the ZR2?

I sold it back in July for ALL the money at the peak of the market. Then after looking around decided to order the ZR2, never considered Chevy until this truck came out with the new interior. Only had it a week but I’m loving it so far. The ride is firmer and not as plush as the fox shocks on the raptor but they feel sportier on road.

Only miss the twin turbo power of the raptor off the line but the 6.2L v8 sounds so much better! Oh and I do miss the drives modes, why isn’t there at least a sport option on the ZR2?
My father in law retired from a Chevy factory after 35+years and I’ve never cared for many of their products. Mainly because of their interiors. This zr2 is the first one that has wowed me. (And the new mid-engine V8)

I'm looking to go with 295/70R18 over stock, but I don't want to worry about regearing. Any issue running the slightly bigger tire on stock ratio? Also may look at a wheel with a small offset, maybe -12ish, for a bit of a wider stance.

I'm looking to go with 295/70R18 over stock, but I don't want to worry about regearing. Any issue running the slightly bigger tire on stock ratio? Also may look at a wheel with a small offset, maybe -12ish, for a bit of a wider stance.
No issues at all...your speedo will be off between 1-2 mph based on speed, but that's it!

I have the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT 295/70R 18 (24.5”) on mine. Doesn’t even try to rub and looks better. Quieter and better ride as far as I can tell.
How are they in the rain compared to the GY’s? Is the ride similar in comfort?

We’ve established 35” won’t fit. Is this the largest size that will fit stock? Anyone have them? How do they look, if so?
C77287BC-6D06-4261-B4CF-C08887E69EAD.jpeg

these are 295. 70r18 mickey Thompson a/t’s.

Attachments

• 32BFB3D4-6E87-446D-B687-49F14117DF27.jpeg
    32BFB3D4-6E87-446D-B687-49F14117DF27.jpeg
    546.6 KB · Views: 349
Some close ups of 295/70/18 Nitto Recon Grapplers on bone stock ZR2 (no level, no spacers, stock 18” rims). No apparent rubbing, but definitely close. 1.5-2” level would be ideal.

Attachments

• IMG_9410.jpeg
    IMG_9410.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_9407.jpeg
    IMG_9407.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_9406.jpeg
    IMG_9406.jpeg
    360.3 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_9404.jpeg
    IMG_9404.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_9402.jpeg
    IMG_9402.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 511
Some close ups of 295/70/18 Nitto Recon Grapplers on bone stock ZR2 (no level, no spacers, stock 18” rims). No apparent rubbing, but definitely close. 1.5-2” level would be ideal.
Looks like you trimmed the front bumper. Why not trim the rear plastic fender protection? I have some photos of how I did mine with 295s and it gives you the clearance you need in rear wheel well.

Looks like you trimmed the front bumper. Why not trim the rear plastic fender protection? I have some photos of how I did mine with 295s and it gives you the clearance you need in rear wheel well.
Would you mind sharing the photos of how you trimmed the rear plastic fender protector?

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back