FUEL MILEAGE

NEW TO THIS SITE:
NEW OWNER OF A 2023 ZR2 LOVE THE TRUCK BUT THIS FUEL MILAGE IS REDICULOUS!
I HAVE HAD A 2014 GMC AT4 (6.2) SINCE NEW , NOW HAS 82000 MILES HIGHWAY 20-21
CITY 15-16 RUNS GREAT ALL AROUND GREAT TRUCK 0 MODIFICATIONS...
NEW ZR2 13 CITY 14.1 HIGHWAY 3000 MILES STOCK
ADDED A 50 SERIES FLOW MASTER NO CHANGE : ( SOUNDS GREAT POWER IS AWESOME)
WHAT HAVE YA'LL DONE TO IMPROVE FUEL ECONOMY?
i average around 10 mpg city driving. the fun i have is worth it imo.

HERE'S MY MPG SINCE NEW. OVERALL AVG IS ABOUT 14.5. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I DIDN'T BUY IT FOR THE FUEL SAVINGS.

# DATE MILES GALLONS MPG GAS PRICE STREET/HWY MIX.

1706153243744.png

Damn, I need to stop shouting with all that caps lock.

I find so many factors affect mileage. My best of 19mpg was achieved running from 70 to 80 mph on interstate 35 from the Cedar Park to the south side of San Antonio. I also got awesome mileage driving in a winter storm from New Mexico to Breckenridge, Colorado.

Having seen the EPA estimates on the window sticker before purchase and knowing it has a 6.2L V8 my expectations were low for mpg 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0678.jpeg
    IMG_0678.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18
I find so many factors affect mileage. My best of 19mpg was achieved running from 70 to 80 mph on interstate 35 from the Cedar Park to the south side of San Antonio. I also got awesome mileage driving in a winter storm from New Mexico to Breckenridge, Colorado.

Having seen the EPA estimates on the window sticker before purchase and knowing it has a 6.2L V8 my expectations were low for mpg 😂
is that fuelly?

Interesting, because I use Fuelly too, and don't see where you're getting that kind of format/graphics.

This is me: https://www.fuelly.com/car/chevrolet/silverado_1500/2023/slicer/1243012

edit: how do you also notate when you're towing in fuelly? the recent fillup was so poor because I was towing for the entire tank.
Interesting, are you using android or Apple? I’m using Apple version.

You can add notes on each fuel fill up at the bottom on the fill up screen.

Mine did a lot better after about 2500 miles. I was getting about the same mileage as your Trail Boss. I'm in a high altitude area so I likely get a little better fuel mileage due to the maps leaning out some.

Most Member Reactions

Back