New features for 2023

I work at the dealer and had my buddy mechanic look see if there was an updated for the cluster and there was so we uploaded it and made the cluster turn into a Tahoe. He called GM and the guy he talked to said he had never heard about it happening. He gave the option of changing the cluster for s new one. Going to call again tomorrow see if we can talk to someone that might know more.
This happened to a guy on YouTube also. The dealership got it changed to the new ZR2 splash screen on his next visit. The video is in post #53 of this thread.

Just got off the phone with my service center they used that labor code off the pic above and were able to find the update and they updated my dash for the new ZR2 animations! Picking up my truck in an hour I will post pics. 2810195 is the key my guy said as long as you have that labor code your service center should be able to find the update.

Just got off the phone with my service center they used that labor code off the pic above and were able to find the update and they updated my dash for the new ZR2 animations! Picking up my truck in an hour I will post pics. 2810195 is the key my guy said as long as you have that labor code your service center should be able to find the update.
SWEET! Check to make sure it's not a TAHOE :ROFLMAO:

Would you please ask them what file was used. The labor code is generic across multiple Chevy models. My dealership has not been able to track it down.

Just got back here are the pics. My service agent said that you can look up that labor code and it will lead you to the file that is required. I asked if there was any other info to help he said no. He did mention that without the labor code 2810195 they wouldn't have been able to find it though. If your service department can't do it off that code than maybe try a different one.

Attachments

• PXL_20230130_212230807.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230130_212230807.MP.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 135
  • PXL_20230130_212340421.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230130_212340421.MP.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 129
Just got back here are the pics. My service agent said that you can look up that labor code and it will lead you to the file that is required. I asked if there was any other info to help he said no. He did mention that without the labor code 2810195 they wouldn't have been able to find it though. If your service department can't do it off that code than maybe try a different one.
Thanks! I'll be hitting up my service advisor about this asap.

Man that’s awesome I’ll contact the dealer tomorrow and let them know thanks!

Thanks for posting the code. Forwarded to my guy at the local dealership. He’s chasing it now. Will report back if I can get it in and it works properly.
Have to say, it’s pretty half ass on GM’s part t0 go about it this way. Especially considering other models are equipped with it.

So does the update still only give the graphic for the cluster? Pretty half ass if it is that way, when lower trim levels (trail boss) have the dirt graphic across the cluster and the center screen

So does the update still only give the graphic for the cluster? Pretty half ass if it is that way, when lower trim levels (trail boss) have the dirt graphic across the cluster and the center screen
You should get something on the center screen too.

You should get something on the center screen too.
Well the one video of the animation I’ve seen, still shows the Chevy line graphic on the center screen. Just didn’t know if maybe that was changed as well

Well the one video of the animation I’ve seen, still shows the Chevy line graphic on the center screen. Just didn’t know if maybe that was changed as well
I think that's what I have on mine...nothing specific to the ZR2, but there is animation.

Everything I’ve seen is the standard Chevrolet animation on the center screen
Not a huge deal… Just curious that it’s different from the other models that have it

I’m pissed because I’m going through hell just trying to get my truck updated with something that should’ve been there in the first place. Plus I have to deal with a recall and probably fight to get a loaner for the time being.

I believe that cluster update also makes it to where you cameras won’t shut off after a certain speed limit.

Well if anyone can find an update for the middle screen that would be rad. My guys are good at my service center I will ask them to take a look.

If there is a different center screen video for the newer models that video should have a file and it should be able to be swapped out. We would just need to find the file name or code and also a service center willing to install it. I have not seen the center screen video myself everything I have seen is just the gold bowtie.

Most Member Reactions

Back