Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last post I'll make here. I was reminded today why I hate forums like this. There are always some assholes that just take the fun out of these forums. I'm too old to deal with these kids and the frustration. So, this is my last post here. Hopefully someone else will come along that can take over the order tracking. Good luck everyone!

This is the last post I'll make here. I was reminded today why I hate forums like this. There are always some assholes that just take the fun out of these forums. I'm too old to deal with these kids and the frustration. So, this is my last post here. Hopefully someone else will come along that can take over the order tracking. Good luck everyone!
Thank you

Hate to see you go. You provided a great deal of info from the GM/Dealership side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back