Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4800 1/3 eta
Thank you sir!
I cant believe I'm still waiting for my 2022 order. Its current location (for a month now) is only 125 miles from the dealer. Meanwhile 2023's. are being delivered and sold
I've been waiting since 3/2022

Last edited:
Thank you sir!
I cant believe I'm still waiting for my 2022 order. Its current location (for a month now) is only 125 miles from the dealer. Meanwhile 2023's. are being delivered and sold
Yeah it sucks. At least it's not in Mexico though. We still have one that hasn't left the storage lot in Mexico yet.

Thank you sir!
Still waiting. Ordered on 1-23-2022. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. Please post pics. I live vicariously through you all

Thank you! Any idea the timeline once that week hits until it gets to the dealer? When I ordered in November they told me 10 mos. Needless to say this is much, much faster than I had planned...haha.
No. There are a lot of factors that can determine shipping time once built. Some are shipped and received quickly(like the ZR2 that we just got which arrived 2 weeks after it was built) and some take months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back