Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, GearheadSS. Thank you so much for the help you’ve been providing to Chevy buyers and the folks on this forum. Long story short, I placed a downpayment—not a deposit, on a Z71 Suburban last Saturday 7/2. It is a dealer retail stock order. I signed what appears to be a pre buyers order.

Event code 4300 as of 7/2 and they haven’t provided any updates since and the Chevy chat was useless. I was told that it’ll arrive before the month is over. I allowed them to run my reports as I was told that’s what it took to secure my trade allowance and reservation for the truck. Just want to have a back up plan if my finance terms expire.

BPBXNF. Thanks again and enjoy your weekend if possible.

Hey, GearheadSS. Thank you so much for the help you’ve been providing to Chevy buyers and the folks on this forum. Long story short, I placed a downpayment—not a deposit, on a Z71 Suburban last Saturday 7/2. It is a dealer retail stock order. I signed what appears to be a pre buyers order.

Event code 4300 as of 7/2 and they haven’t provided any updates since and the Chevy chat was useless. I was told that it’ll arrive before the month is over. I allowed them to run my reports as I was told that’s what it took to secure my trade allowance and reservation for the truck. Just want to have a back up plan if my finance terms expire.

BPBXNF. Thanks again and enjoy your weekend if possible.
3800 status as of 6/23. That's the latest status update showing. With Suburban, 4300 means it was trucked from the plant in Arlington to either the storage lot in Midlothian or the one at the old Naval Air Station in Grand Prairie. You might get lucky and see it by month end but don't be surprised if it's delayed. We're only 50 miles from the plant and it can take us 30-60 days to get a Tahoe or Suburban from there once built.

3800 status as of 6/23. That's the latest status update showing. With Suburban, 4300 means it was trucked from the plant in Arlington to either the storage lot in Midlothian or the one at the old Naval Air Station in Grand Prairie. You might get lucky and see it by month end but don't be surprised if it's delayed. We're only 50 miles from the plant and it can take us 30-60 days to get a Tahoe or Suburban from there once built.
Thank you so much for the information. I was dreading the "M" word and now fear a real possibility that I was probably manipulated by the dealer on ETA.

I have a VIN but the dealer did not have the window sticker. The truck shows "pending sale" on the dealer website but only if searched on Google. If you only navigate on their website then you will not see the vehicle listed. If you search on the Chevy inventory site then the VIN shows not available.

Looks like I may need to speak to their sales manager or GM soon.

I doubt that there is any change, but I haven't checked in a few weeks.
BNFZM7
Thanks

Dear Gearheadss, can you check my status! Hope it’s ship. Thank you
Order number is Bpfkv0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back