Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed 3800-built. No eta showing yet.

I can only see the last 8 of the vin. NZ594162
Hey Gearhead,

Apologies on asking this again so soon after just checking. Can you double-check order BSXCKF? I just got the $3,000 private offer from GM saying that they couldn't fulfill my 2022 order but between GM chat and your information it appears the truck has indeed been built. I thought it was odd that I got the email so not sure what is going on.

I even confirmed again this morning with GM chat and they said it has been built. I am also waiting to hear from my dealer sales rep and any additional information that he can give me (full VIN, build sheet/window sticker, actual build date, ETA, etc).

Does it still show at least 3800 on your side?

Hey Gearhead,

Apologies on asking this again so soon after just checking. Can you double-check order BSXCKF? I just got the $3,000 private offer from GM saying that they couldn't fulfill my 2022 order but between GM chat and your information it appears the truck has indeed been built. I thought it was odd that I got the email so not sure what is going on.

I even confirmed again this morning with GM chat and they said it has been built. I am also waiting to hear from my dealer sales rep and any additional information that he can give me (full VIN, build sheet/window sticker, actual build date, ETA, etc).

Does it still show at least 3800 on your side?
No change. Still 3800 with not eta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back