Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out the truck on dealer website was not my order. The manager put in 2 other orders for ZR2 apart from mine at the same time and somehow this one is on its way before mine. I will note that this one does not have multiflex tailgate and has the machined wheels. Other than that, this truck is the exact same as mine. Wonder if mine could be related to the multiflex?

Turns out the truck on dealer website was not my order. The manager put in 2 other orders for ZR2 apart from mine at the same time and somehow this one is on its way before mine. I will note that this one does not have multiflex tailgate and has the machined wheels. Other than that, this truck is the exact same as mine. Wonder if mine could be related to the multiflex?
Not likely. We have many non-multiflex trucks stuck at 4D00.

GearHead, do all ordered trucks show up on the dealer website when they are invoiced and does the invoice mean its getting close to be shipped?
Thank you

GearHead, do all ordered trucks show up on the dealer website when they are invoiced and does the invoice mean its getting close to be shipped?
Thank you
Yes, they will hit the website when invoice. No, invoice does not mean that it is shipped. Shipping can still be delayed to well after a vehicle is invoiced.

It's different for every part of the country. There's no set timeframe for delivery for any vehicles right now.
I live 3 hrs from Blue island illinois where my truck is and its been 2 weeks and it hasn't arrived yet so I didn't know if you had any idea. Thank you again sir

#Gearheadss
Can I get a status update? Is it possible to get the VIN as well?
Thank you

BVJS72 - just got word that it was accepted by GM. No build week yet.

This is an order for a MY 2023

#Gearheadss
Can I get a status update? Is it possible to get the VIN as well?
Thank you
I already gave you an update on your order yesterday further up in the thread.

Also, please post your order# when you ask. I'm not going to go back and find your order#, I just don't have time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back