Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you check the status on BRXDGM for me?
For those of you that have ordered, if you know your order#, just reply to this thread and I can check the status for you.

You will see me use the term TPW. This stands for Target Production Week. It means that the truck is scheduled to be built at some point during that week.

Below are the relevant GM order status codes.

• 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
  • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
  • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
  • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
  • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4D00 VEHICLE BUILT BUT ON HOLD, MISSING PARTS
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
  • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
  • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
  • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
  • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY, VEHICLE HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION FOR SHIPMENT
  • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
  • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
  • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
3400 8/15 tpw
Thank you!👍

3800 built, 8/31 eta
@GearheadSS thank you! I know you get so many questions but do you have any insight as to the Grand Prairie lot? According to GM chat for the last 4 weeks it has been located at Grand Prairie awaiting shipping and has been "released to the carrier". My dealership also confirms that it is in Grand Prairie Tx and says there are no MP holds and that it is a completed vehicle. It was built 7/20
and dealership anticipated mid-last august arrival (which is on par with the ETA your provided) but I'm not sure how it'll get to
ND any time soon while still sitting in a lot in Tx. How often do you see vehicles show up without tracking info?

Hi stranger... @GearheadSS Glad to see you have one of these threads started here. Just placed my order but will probably be at 1100 for a bit.

I do see a $1,500 MSRP increase for 23 models.

For those of you that have ordered, if you know your order#, just reply to this thread and I can check the status for you.

You will see me use the term TPW. This stands for Target Production Week. It means that the truck is scheduled to be built at some point during that week.

Below are the relevant GM order status codes.

• 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
  • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
  • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
  • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
  • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4D00 VEHICLE BUILT BUT ON HOLD, MISSING PARTS
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
  • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
  • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
  • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
  • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY, VEHICLE HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION FOR SHIPMENT
  • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
  • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
  • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
I read the factory is stopping production for a week? Is that just for the 23’s? Order# BRXDGM on the line somewhere, just hoping for a completion date?

GearheadSS I want to say thank you for doing what your doing. I passed on my order because I have no idea when I would see. I got luck and found one about 130 miles away. It matched the color, and engine I wanted. Its only missing the tow mirrors. I couldn't wait any longer. Thank you again.

Heard from my contact at my dealership that GM is shutting down production next week at the Mexico plant so they can focus on the trucks that are on MP hold and get them finished and shipped...
Can anyone corroborate this story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back