Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. 4300 is intermediate delivery. It means that it has been moved but not shipped. We generally see this code when a newly built vehicle is moved to a different location or when a vehicle that was shipped has been moved off of the rail car at the rail yard.
Thank you for the clarification & information. I'll check back next week

Would you please check BJWFGH again? It has been 4D00 for months but I see some with ETAs now. Do they always come in order built or is it possible a batch sit in 4D00 in some lot baking in the Mexico sun for months and months until someone remembers they are there?

Would you please check BJWFGH again? It has been 4D00 for months but I see some with ETAs now. Do they always come in order built or is it possible a batch sit in 4D00 in some lot baking in the Mexico sun for months and months until someone remembers they are there?
4D00

A lot of the ones with ETAs now are trucks that were recently built. They can sit in Mexico for months. It's not that they don't remember that they're there. Many of the trucks can't even be started or moved because they're missing modules. I had my buddy at GM try to get my truck expedited but it's basically buried in the middle of 10s of thousands of other trucks that can't be moved to get mine out.

4D00

A lot of the ones with ETAs now are trucks that were recently built. They can sit in Mexico for months. It's not that they don't remember that they're there. Many of the trucks can't even be started or moved because they're missing modules. I had my buddy at GM try to get my truck expedited but it's basically buried in the middle of 10s of thousands of other trucks that can't be moved to get mine out.
Wow!!

Thank you for the insight and continued help!

Any one know if there be big rebates for all these 4D00 seeing they’ll be considered leftovers by the time they come in seeing 2023’s are already hitting the lots

Went in to talk to my dealer about ordering a 2023 AT4X, looking for something to drive for what could be a VERY long wait on a 2023 Sierra AT4X AEV (Here's hoping they don't do the whole reservation thing) he said he had one 2022 Silverado ZR2 "TRE Retail Stock" still left to come in. Gave me a print out that shows it is in 3400, but is that even possible if they are building 2023's currently? Order #BRQW6Z

Last edited:
Went in to talk to my dealer about ordering a 2023 AT4X, looking for something to drive for what could be a VERY long wait on a 2023 Sierra AT4X AEV (Here's hoping they don't do the whole reservation thing) he said he had one 2022 Silverado ZR2 "TRE Retail Stock" still left to come in. Gave me a print out that shows it is in 3400, but is that even possible if they are building 2023's currently? Order #BRQW6Z
No 2023 1500s have been built yet.

3400 8/15 TPW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back