Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• CA96C47B-550F-43D0-B08C-0DB1913020EF.jpeg
    CA96C47B-550F-43D0-B08C-0DB1913020EF.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 63
So apparently the hurricane damaged over 50 trucks waiting to ship in Mexico. With the wonderful Luck I have , mine was built 3/28 initially expected to arrive in may, got pushed to 6/10 obtaining the in-transit status. Well guess who's truck was 1 of the 50 !!! Waiting for 100% confirmation from the GM rep.

Last edited:
Suppose to be built this week… any updates? Order #BMXBHM
Once it’s built who would I get the vin from?

Suppose to be built this week… any updates? Order #BMXBHM
Once it’s built who would I get the vin from?
Still 3400, 5/30/22 tpw. I can give you partial VIn now. Your dealer will get the full vin when the vehicle is built.

Still 3400, 5/30/22 tpw. I can give you partial VIn now. Your dealer will get the full vin when the vehicle is built.
Thanks a lot man looks like a few of us have the 5/30 production week… it’s a race to the finish lol… I’m just excited to have reverse again as my 99 sierra lost reverse a couple weeks ago and I’m still driving it daily

This was also my scheduled production week! Any change on BNKK10?

This was also my scheduled production week! Any change on BNKK10?
Still 3400. I'm betting that most of us with a 5/30 TPW will be delayed about a week. I know that's what I've been seeing with others posting on here and with other trucks that I have ordered.

You can remove BQVC7S from the tracking sheet. I found one on a lot. Glacier Blue Metallic, Multi Flex, Technology package. It's just missing the sun roof. I secured financing today and should hopefully pick up this weekend.
Good find. That’s lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back