Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any insight to where all these 4D00 trucks are sitting? Is it out in an open lot baking for months in the Mexico sunlight? Not sure anyone can predict the potential issues from this. Anyone have any thoughts or insights??

Any insight to where all these 4D00 trucks are sitting? Is it out in an open lot baking for months in the Mexico sunlight? Not sure anyone can predict the potential issues from this. Anyone have any thoughts or insights??
Most are sitting at the Guanajuato Intl Airport, which is about 10 miles away from the assembly plant. Some are sitting at the various assembly plant lots.

My advice is to just check the paint over thoroughly when the truck arrives. That's what I plan on doing.

My truck was 3800 built 5/27. On 7/27 it changed to 4D00 and hasn't changed. Any idea how much longer this will go on? It blows my mind they are building newer trucks and shipping them while older ones sit in a field. I know there are many others on this forum with similar experience. I'm just venting. I sincerely appreciate you keeping us all informed.

My truck was 3800 built 5/27. On 7/27 it changed to 4D00 and hasn't changed. Any idea how much longer this will go on? It blows my mind they are building newer trucks and shipping them while older ones sit in a field. I know there are many others on this forum with similar experience. I'm just venting. I sincerely appreciate you keeping us all informed.
I'm in the same boat, ordered 3/24/22, built 6/8/22, 4D00 ever since....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back