Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that have ordered, if you know your order#, just reply to this thread and I can check the status for you.

You will see me use the term TPW. This stands for Target Production Week. It means that the truck is scheduled to be built at some point during that week.

Below are the relevant GM order status codes.

• 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
  • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
  • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
  • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
  • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4D00 VEHICLE BUILT BUT ON HOLD, MISSING PARTS
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
  • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
  • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
  • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
  • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY, VEHICLE HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION FOR SHIPMENT
  • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
  • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
  • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
CBRBQ4 -thanks!

The first 2023 1500 crew cab was built 2 days ago at the Oshawa plant. Mexico is still building 2022s and I believe Ft. Wayne is as well. Mexico is behind so they might be building 2022s into next week.

The first 2023 1500 crew cab was built 2 days ago at the Oshawa plant. Mexico is still building 2022s and I believe Ft. Wayne is as well. Mexico is behind so they might be building 2022s into next week.
I for one appreciate the updates since I have a 2023 order. Thank you for all you do!!!

I for one appreciate the updates since I have a 2023 order. Thank you for all you do!!!
For those of you that have ordered, if you know your order#, just reply to this thread and I can check the status for you.

You will see me use the term TPW. This stands for Target Production Week. It means that the truck is scheduled to be built at some point during that week.

Below are the relevant GM order status codes.

• 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
  • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
  • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
  • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
  • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4D00 VEHICLE BUILT BUT ON HOLD, MISSING PARTS
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
  • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
  • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
  • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
  • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY, VEHICLE HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION FOR SHIPMENT
  • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
  • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
  • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
Could you check on BRXDGM for me please. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back