Not open for further replies.
Sign me up for the badge! Placed my order last week:

Glacier Blue
Tech Package
Black and Gold wheels
Multi-Flex Tailgate
Sunroof

Awesome! Welcome to the forum!

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
I’ve been waiting and watching to build mine since the end of December. Hope they make those chips available for them too, don’t want to miss out on some options. 🤞

Dealer called me Thursday as they got an allocation, placed my order on Friday.

Glacier Blue
Tech package
Gloss wheels
Congrats! Did the dealer mention any estimate on delivery?

Thanks for the forum. Love talking ZR2. Just placed my order last Friday. Cant wait to see pics when these trucks start to roll in. Had many Silverados but never been so excited waiting for this one.
White
Tech Package
Black Wheels
Sunroof

Thanks for the forum. Love talking ZR2. Just placed my order last Friday. Cant wait to see pics when these trucks start to roll in. Had many Silverados but never been so excited waiting for this one.
White
Tech Package
Black Wheels
Sunroof

Welcome to the ZR2 waiting party! 🍻

This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com. 4/20 huh?

White
Tech Package
Black Wheels
Sunroof
Any idea what the black wheel option price is?

Good morning, just found this group and am excited to learn more about these trucks. I’ve fallen in love with the ZR2 ever since I saw it. Hopefully will be ordering one very soon. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back