Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, just found this group and am excited to learn more about these trucks. I’ve fallen in love with the ZR2 ever since I saw it. Hopefully will be ordering one very soon. Thanks for allowing me to join.
Lots of info on YouTube, if you haven’t checked it out!

Just joined, I have a White Summit ZR2 on order with:
  • CF5 Sunroof
  • QK2 Multi-Flex Tailgate
  • Decided not to spend 2k on the technology package. Didn't feel the need for the adaptive cc, hud or video rear view.
This is likely what I want except I'm deciding between Red Hot or Northsky Blue. I'd go with the Cherry Red but it doesn't appear to be available on the ZR2.

New member here, order went in the other day. Going with black, no Technology package but basically everything else. Will be replacing the rubber asap, doing window tint and adding different exhaust. Thanks for creating this forum.

New member here, order went in the other day. Going with black, no Technology package but basically everything else. Will be replacing the rubber asap, doing window tint and adding different exhaust. Thanks for creating this forum.
What are you replacing the tires with?

What are you replacing the tires with?
I havent decided that yet. will see once i get the truck, but they will be replaced. would love to put some bead lock rims on too

Welcome to the forum @Kam - Congrats on the order!

Reactions: Kam
Just talked to my dealer. Said my ZR2 is showing build week of March 21st. Typically takes 8-12 weeks but no guarantees. He’s thinking this might be the start week for the ZR2 production. This week seems to be mentioned a lot for build dates.

Just talked to my dealer. Said my ZR2 is showing build week of March 21st. Typically takes 8-12 weeks but no guarantees. He’s thinking this might be the start week for the ZR2 production. This week seems to be mentioned a lot for build dates.
Fingers crossed that GM sticks to that build week!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the order!

Just recently found this forum and am excited for my ZR2. Put my order in back in January for the Dark Ash, Tech Package, Sun Roof, Black Wheels and the Multi Flex Tailgate. Will update as soon as I get a build date.
Welcome to the forum! I like the sound of your build! You will definitely have to share pictures here when you get it in.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 420 members to registered on ChevyZR2.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Sign me up for the badge! Thanks for getting this forum up and running!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back