Silverado ZR2 Forum - Founding Member Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here. Just waiting on mine to arrive at the dealership! Estimated delivery 3 days from now (even though it’s sitting on the rails 10 minutes from the dealership…)

My build was actually a build allocation given to my dealer in Cincinnati, Ohio. They didn’t opt for the technology package unfortunately, but I think I’m okay without it.

Color: Black
Sunroof
Multiflex Tailgate
Wheel locks

New here. Just waiting on mine to arrive at the dealership! Estimated delivery 3 days from now (even though it’s sitting on the rails 10 minutes from the dealership…)

My build was actually a build allocation given to my dealer in Cincinnati, Ohio. They didn’t opt for the technology package unfortunately, but I think I’m okay without it.

Sunroof
Multiflex Tailgate
Wheel locks
I ordered mine without the tech package…didn't feel it was worth $2,000. I think you’ll be happy.

Sunroof
Multiflex Tailgate
Wheel locks
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're super close to taking delivery. Hopefully, you get it by the end of the week.

Joined a couple weeks ago after putting a deposit down on my ZR2. ETA 2 May 22. Can’t wait! I would also love a badge if I’m still within the member count.

Hey-Just Joined yesterday. My order for a Summit white just got picked up on Friday, although the dealer said today there are constraints for 6.2 engine, mirrors and multiflex tailgate :cry:!

Hi. Just recently placed an order for a fully loaded summit white. Have yet to hear back from dealership.

658BF738-28C6-490B-9DDF-0AB04F9B3CE6.jpeg

Looking forward to being a part of this.

Haven’t got my ZR2 yet was supposed to be built last week. But have a pile of accessories at the dealership already lol.

From Ontario Canada, will post some photos when it’s in. So far nothing major other then typical accessories upgraded wheels and tires.

F55D8EE1-CED8-4B31-AA72-ADB124C6414F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back