What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Totally agree. However, I have been thinking about this for quite a while. Something "small" with just ZR2 and nothing else like the pic I posted above. I like how they did the Trailboss and found it interesting they didn't do a ZR2 from the factory. I am not a fan of stickers and debadge everything I buy. This just keeps calling out to me...buy me...buy me😂
Same here, for $25 if it looks like shit I’ll rip it off. I usually debadge my vehicles but I just blacked them out on this one. If this looks good I’ll probably rip off the one on the front 1/4 panel and keep this one on the bedside.

Totally agree. However, I have been thinking about this for quite a while. Something "small" with just ZR2 and nothing else like the pic I posted above. I like how they did the Trailboss and found it interesting they didn't do a ZR2 from the factory. I am not a fan of stickers and debadge everything I buy. This just keeps calling out to me...buy me...buy me😂
Ya I am usually a complete debadge guy but like it was said up above you want people to know it is a ZR2... People know its a Silverado though so that's got to go... Also can't stand chrome all of that goes for me. It saying ZR2 on the side of the truck once is enough for me it did take me a bit to get used to it on the fender as opposed to the bed but I am cool with it now. You don't want the truck to end up being like the Hummer where it says "HUMMER" in like 40 places lol

Installed the peak leveling kit (3/4”) along with their tie rod supports, and Dirt King upper control arms. Pain in the ass working around those plastic brackets on top of each strut tower.

Attachments

• IMG_9496.jpeg
    IMG_9496.jpeg
    378.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9497.jpeg
    IMG_9497.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9500.jpeg
    IMG_9500.jpeg
    458.1 KB · Views: 108
Installed the peak leveling kit (3/4”) along with their tie rod supports, and Dirt King upper control arms. Pain in the ass working around those plastic brackets on top of each strut tower.
Excellent, I like that they matched the color on those ball joints seals.

My ZR2 bed decals came yesterday. When the weather is nice enough, I'll put them on and take a few pics. If I decide I don't like it, I'll just pull them off. They do look nicely made with high quality material so we'll see.

will this has been over the past month but loved to share since i got inspired here;

1-M312 17” methods painted black (originally gold on my previous 19 RST) wrapped with 305/70
2-Half matte front , back bumpers dip and fender flares to complete the profile
3- tonneau like tri-fold bed cover
4- Full xpell ppf (a haunted pigeon convinced me)
5- RC e-boards
Quick update, i caved in

Couldn’t resist to keep it in the garage or selling it

King 2.5 and dirt king UCAs from my good old 2019 RST silvarado.

Attachments

• IMG_6126.jpeg
    IMG_6126.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 40
I've always put Old Glory decals on my trucks. When I did the vinyl decal on the ZR2 it just didn't look right. I found these metal versions and it really matches the theme... Tailgate still has the vinyl, but it matches better there.

Attachments

• FL 1.jpg
    FL 1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 34
  • FL 2.jpg
    FL 2.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 33
Finally pulled the grille to install my lights. Spent the better part of the day mounting and running wires.

The lights don’t require anything special to mount them into the grille. They friction fit nice a tight. I used the light’s supplied bracket to keep them in place.

I drilled 3/32” holes in the grille supports to use zip ties to hold the wires out of sight.

Did a quick couple of bench tests to make sure my wiring was good. Then did another couple tests once I put the grille back in place.

I’m pleased with the results. Tomorrow my AuxBeam controller and DeeZee ditch light brackets arrive. So more fun to be had.

Parts list:
Fog lights
Outer white lights
Center white light
Wire connectors
Wire

IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

IMG_1051.jpeg

IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1054.jpeg

IMG_0971.jpeg

Finally pulled the grille to install my lights. Spent the better part of the day mounting and running wires.

The lights don’t require anything special to mount them into the grille. They friction fit nice a tight. I used the light’s supplied bracket to keep them in place.

I drilled 3/32” holes in the grille supports to use zip ties to hold the wires out of sight.

Did a quick couple of bench tests to make sure my wiring was good. Then did another couple tests once I put the grille back in place.

I’m pleased with the results. Tomorrow my AuxBeam controller and DeeZee ditch light brackets arrive. So more fun to be had.

Parts list:
Fog lights
Outer white lights
Center white light
Wire connectors
Wire

View attachment 10925
View attachment 10926
View attachment 10927
View attachment 10928
View attachment 10929View attachment 10930

View attachment 10931
If you could apply a light in the center of the blow-tie that would be the coolest😎
I've been looking for just the right contrast to hi lite the Chevy emblem!

If you could apply a light in the center of the blow-tie that would be the coolest😎
Saw someone used something similar to this to light up their flow tie. It’s on my to do list.
IMG_1055.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I would buy some smoke or white acrylic and place it behind the flowtie with some LEDs with color of choice. When you kick on LEDs, thar acrylic has a nice even glow to it. Makes for a nice effect.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240306_180348_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240306_180348_Google.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 49
I just installed my smart start stop to disable the auto stop. Waiting the 8 hours for it to "program". I said I didn't need to spend $140 when I could remember to hit the button......I was wrong. I never remembered to turn it off till I stopped at a stop sign or red light.

I just installed my smart start stop to disable the auto stop. Waiting the 8 hours for it to "program". I said I didn't need to spend $140 when I could remember to hit the button......I was wrong. I never remembered to turn it off till I stopped at a stop sign or red light.
I hear ya and 100% agree. I have had mine for about a year and it hasn't missed a beat.

It truly is a game changer with how it drives. You'll have a grin cheek to cheek my friend. I am now at Ultimate 6 and it's a blast to drive!

What are the benefits of adding this, other than a perpetual grin? :LOL:

Most Member Reactions

Back