Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Picked up mine last Friday. Dark Ash, Technology Package, Rocker Guards. Gloss Black Wheels, Power Tailgate
Very nice! Same thing I irdered except I got the high clearance off road steps and the sun roof. Mine is on it's way from Mexico and was in LA today so hopefully not too much longer. Looks very good though man!

Very nice! Same thing I irdered except I got the high clearance off road steps and the sun roof. Mine is on it's way from Mexico and was in LA today so hopefully not too much longer. Looks very good though man!
You will love it.

Got my allocation today but the multiflex tailgate is not available. Tough decision for me because I have that tailgate on my Trail Boss and absolutely love it. I have to take the order without the tailgate or wait for another allocation when the tailgate is available. I'll probably take it without because I don't want to take a chance and then end up waiting for months for another allocation. We're planning a Moab trip and I'd like to have the ZR2 for that trip.

Got my allocation today but the multiflex tailgate is not available. Tough decision for me because I have that tailgate on my Trail Boss and absolutely love it. I have to take the order without the tailgate or wait for another allocation when the tailgate is available. I'll probably take it without because I don't want to take a chance and then end up waiting for months for another allocation. We're planning a Moab trip and I'd like to have the ZR2 for that trip.
I had to do the same thing when my allocation came up and I did not want to wait until they were in again so I ordered without.

I'm surprised. What reason could there be? There's minimal chips needed for that function specifically.

I'm surprised. What reason could there be? There's minimal chips needed for that function specifically.
It's not just chip related shortages. It's also parts in general. Suppliers are way behind and there are a ton of factors behind that. The tailgate is just due to a supplier parts shortage.

Loving everything about this truck, but I only have 75 miles on it so my feedback is immature. New tech package and touch screen is the real deal. Really dislike the Auto Start/Stop feature -may have to override it. Very comfortable ride and plush interior. I'll probably do a 2" level just so I can put 2" wheel spacers on. Can't wait to see other mods as the trucks become more common. Other than the Auto S/S feature I have nothing negative to say.
please let me know what spacers you run... thanks

Picked up mine last Friday. Dark Ash, Technology Package, Rocker Guards. Gloss Black Wheels, Power Tailgate
Looks great! Mine is on order; dark ash, tech pkg, sunroof, and multi gate. Can’t wait!!!

I got my allocation april 21st. Same thing. Didnt want to wait for the multiflex tailgate so ordered without. What are they telling you for a delivery date?

I got my allocation april 21st. Same thing. Didnt want to wait for the multiflex tailgate so ordered without. What are they telling you for a delivery date?
Well, they is me. I'm the inventory manager at my dealership so I order all of our vehicles. It's hard to say but hopefully 6-8 weeks. My last order(my current 2021 Trail Boss) arrived in 4 weeks.

Picked up my ZR2 earlier today. It actually was delivered to the dealership last week but was damaged during transport. Spent the last week anxiously waiting for a new bumper. Performance exhaust was installed prior to me getting it, sounds amazing. This new exhaust is in line with Borla's S-type, it truly growls, and I think it's a must for this truck if you like the sound of a good ole V8. Cheers to everyone and enjoy your ZR2s

20220505_184922.jpg

We recently traveled to Moab for spring break. I'd be interested in your experience w/ the ZR2 there, assuming you plan to get on some of the trails. We went to Dead Horse Point state park and stayed in one of their yurts for the night. The over look into Canyonlands was incredible and was pretty cool to see folks on the trails (couldn't tell what they were driving because of the distance, but looked fun).

We recently traveled to Moab for spring break. I'd be interested in your experience w/ the ZR2 there, assuming you plan to get on some of the trails. We went to Dead Horse Point state park and stayed in one of their yurts for the night. The over look into Canyonlands was incredible and was pretty cool to see folks on the trails (couldn't tell what they were driving because of the distance, but looked fun).
I'll definitely document the trip with some pics and videos. Not sure if we will make this year or next spring. I look forward to it.

Any recommendations for the trip? I've been watching some videos trying to make sure we check check out the can't-miss stuff there.

To be honest My truck was build on 3-21 still stuck in Mexico @ 4B00 ! I believe its due to the Multiplex tailgate.

I'll definitely document the trip with some pics and videos. Not sure if we will make this year or next spring. I look forward to it.

Any recommendations for the trip? I've been watching some videos trying to make sure we check check out the can't-miss stuff there.
Spring was a great time to go. Weather was still mild and people numbers were lower. I honestly can’t imagine that place in peak season.

Do Arches National Park early in the morning. It was closing around 11am due to capacity. We went before sun was up. Depending on time of year you may have timed entries requiring reservations.

Canyon lands was my favorite. Massive. We only did one section.

Recommend Moab Brewery for a meal or two. We stayed outside of town in a VRBO. Next time we’ll stay in Moab in a hotel due to how walkable everything is.

Spring was a great time to go. Weather was still mild and people numbers were lower. I honestly can’t imagine that place in peak season.

Do Arches National Park early in the morning. It was closing around 11am due to capacity. We went before sun was up. Depending on time of year you may have timed entries requiring reservations.

Canyon lands was my favorite. Massive. We only did one section.

Recommend Moab Brewery for a meal or two. We stayed outside of town in a VRBO. Next time we’ll stay in Moab in a hotel due to how walkable everything is.
I live in southern utah and have been going most of my life. Moab is a write off for me now. The side by side community ruined it and they will continue to ruin recreational off roading plain and simple

Most Member Reactions

Back