Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

turns out my dealer order the truck i wanted with no sunroof and the wrong running boards so i re-ordered last week. the first one north sky blue and I'm in north east PA. i know they didn't sell it yet as i was told i could still take that one if i changed my mind. any thoughts?

How can I find out which event code my ZR2 is currently on? Is there a website to run the VIN?
Your dealer has to give you all that information. If you have a vin, it is already built. It will take about 4 weeks to get to your dealer after that point. Mine was built on 3/7 and it got to the dealer on 4/8.

Your dealer has to give you all that information. If you have a vin, it is already built. It will take about 4 weeks to get to your dealer after that point. Mine was built on 3/7 and it got to the dealer on 4/8.
I got this status this past Monday. " Your vehicle order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process. " I ordered on 3/4.

I got this status this past Monday. " Your vehicle order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process. " I ordered on 3/4.
It will take about 4 months. I ordered 12/4/21.

turns out my dealer order the truck i wanted with no sunroof and the wrong running boards so i re-ordered last week. the first one north sky blue and I'm in north east PA. i know they didn't sell it yet as i was told i could still take that one if i changed my mind. any thoughts?
Ask yourself if you will truly be happy with no sunroof. I made that mistake on my RST and regretted it.

I wished mine didn't have one. I don't use it. Dealer ordered it that way. Ah well
I don't have a sunroof or HUD display. I could care less about the sunroof, but do wish I had HUD. I got the truck under 70k for MSRP though so I'll just do it the old fashioned way.

I wished mine didn't have one. I don't use it. Dealer ordered it that way. Ah well
I sat with my dealer and built mine. I knew what I was going to be paying and if i was paying that much, I wanted what I wanted. I put everything you could put in it and walked away at 72,600

I'm definitely going to wait for the one with the sunroof and the high clearance steps. just sucks i have to wait even longer now.. Thanks for all the input. now that leaves one available in northeaast pa with a build date of 4-18 if anyone is interested.

I waited 8 weeks for my preorder to get an allocation and be picked up by the factory on 4/11. Dealer says expect delivy by July

I'm definitely going to wait for the one with the sunroof and the high clearance steps. just sucks i have to wait even longer now.. Thanks for all the input. now that leaves one available in northeaast pa with a build date of 4-18 if anyone is interested.
Don't wait for a truck with high clearance steps. Get one, and install the steps later on your own. I just did that, and it took 10 minutes. Easiest steps I've seen in a long time.

They look so much better than those absurd nerf bars that have 6 inch ground clearance you seen running around on trucks everywhere. You lose basically nothing with the high clearance.

Don't wait for a truck with high clearance steps. Get one, and install the steps later on your own. I just did that, and it took 10 minutes. Easiest steps I've seen in a long time.

They look so much better than those absurd nerf bars that have 6 inch ground clearance you seen running around on trucks everywhere. You lose basically nothing with the high clearance.
Agreed. I ordered everything but the steps and bed cover. Will add them after.

Attachments

• 0B618667-A18A-4FAF-8F25-EC53818AC47F.jpeg
    0B618667-A18A-4FAF-8F25-EC53818AC47F.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 147
  • BCC22079-A8D8-45A4-B705-498F25E00F24.jpeg
    BCC22079-A8D8-45A4-B705-498F25E00F24.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 140

Most Member Reactions

Back