Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Well 10” wide 35’s won’t clear at factory stance. Went with 33’s but intend to modify from bumper for the 35’s. Loving everything about this Z but the crappy squared off GM fender wells.

Did you try a more aggressive offset then the stock wheels?

No question that God is good. Unfortunately God doesn’t run these dealerships out there ripping people off. Personally I don’t feed the animals. As soon as one person does they’ll just want more from the next. I’d rather walk and not get the truck for a year than pay anything over MsRP. Heck …even that is ridiculous.
He is........all the time.

That’s not true. I’m all for people who buy at MSRP and against people who enable these crooked dealers. There’s no justification for it.
There’s plenty of people who would say paying MSRP is too much….all about perspective.

Supply and demand….no need to hate on him for getting what he wanted and agreeing to a price that fit his budget. Again, perspective….
Nothing to do with supply and demand. All he had to do is walk away and buy from a dealer that doesn’t ask their clients to bend over.
Perspective from someone with blinders on is much different from those who can see all paths.

Nothing to do with supply and demand. All he had to do is walk away and buy from a dealer that doesn’t ask their clients to bend over.
Perspective from someone with blinders on is much different from those who can see all paths.
Everything to do with supply and demand. Look man, I don’t care if someone paid $15k over MSRP or $1k less than MSRP…we’re all here to help out the community. But alas, I guess he has his truck and you don’t….

Everything to do with supply and demand. Look man, I don’t care if someone paid $15k over MSRP or $1k less than MSRP…we’re all here to help out the community. But alas, I guess he has his truck and you don’t….
Yup and you care about having a truck before me and I don’t. Need to have vs I’ll have it for MSRP or less when the black interior is released.
No one will ever convince me that paying $5k more at one dealer is smarter than calling around and getting it for MSRP. Even if that means waiting a few weeks or months.
That’s my help to the community. Pick up the phone and do your research on a dealer so you don’t get screwed.

Yup and you care about having a truck before me and I don’t. Need to have vs I’ll have it for MSRP or less when the black interior is released.
No one will ever convince me that paying $5k more at one dealer is smarter than calling around and getting it for MSRP. Even if that means waiting a few weeks or months.
That’s my help to the community. Pick up the phone and do your research on a dealer so you don’t get screwed.
Point taken but what if he did call around and found the best deal within 500 miles…? And waiting for the all ebony interior is more than a few months away.

But this thread is for folks who have taken delivery of their truck. 🤘

Attachments

• AE09B669-4DBA-4DE2-B6FB-24CAED598511.jpeg
    AE09B669-4DBA-4DE2-B6FB-24CAED598511.jpeg
    317.9 KB · Views: 171
I happily paid $5k over MSRP and received my ZR2 on March 26, 2022.

From my perspective, the core issue is that ZR2s are going for $10k to $15k (or more) on the secondary market. You have some bad actors ordering these trucks just to immediately flip them and make a quick buck. If you’re a dealer, I would think the best way to disincentivize this behavior would be to charge the market rate or sell to a repeat customer.

I’ve purchased 2 Chevrolet vehicles from my sales person over the last 3 years and he went to bat for me when another customer cancelled his order.

I’m over the moon, the ZR2 makes you feel like you’re driving an S Class Mercedes! Worth every penny.

There is no all black interior Not a option lol.
For the record I did my homework called around. I don’t know if you know this but our gas is over $6 a gallon look around you.
looks like your blinders been on Sal.
I knew the gamble with dealers most of us do.All we can do is hope for the best may his will be done not ours.
you should join the chat when you have placed a order.
Just maybe your opinion will be valid then. What’s 5k I’m over it already.
Blessed thank God.

Supply and demand.

I happily paid $5k over MSRP and received my ZR2 on March 26, 2022.

From my perspective, the core issue is that ZR2s are going for $10k to $15k (or more) on the secondary market. You have some bad actors ordering these trucks just to immediately flip them and make a quick buck. If you’re a dealer, I would think the best way to disincentivize this behavior would be to charge the market rate or sell to a repeat customer.

I’ve purchased 2 Chevrolet vehicles from my sales person over the last 3 years and he went to bat for me when another customer cancelled his order.

I’m over the moon, the ZR2 makes you feel like you’re driving an S Class Mercedes! Worth every penny.
I agree…highway driving is like floating on a cloud!

Did you try a more aggressive offset then the stock wheels?
Yessir. It’s a -18 offset with a 22” rim. Wanted the wheel and tire to be as flush as possible to the outside of the fender. From the looks of how bad the 35’s touched, it’s a slim chance a 0 offset would’ve made a difference.

There is no all black interior Not a option lol.
For the record I did my homework called around. I don’t know if you know this but our gas is over $6 a gallon look around you.
looks like your blinders been on Sal.
I knew the gamble with dealers most of us do.All we can do is hope for the best may his will be done not ours.
you should join the chat when you have placed a order.
Just maybe your opinion will be valid then. What’s 5k I’m over it already.
Blessed thank God.

Supply and demand.
“when the black interior is released.”
It will be released and that’s when I’ll order.
I already have a contact at a reputable dealer that doesn’t charge ADM.

If saying “supply and demand” makes you feel better then so be it. I can place an order today for a TRX for $10k off MSRP. The ZR2 isn’t any better and the supply/demand is near equivalent. Again a bunch of greedy dealers I will never do business with.

Yessir. It’s a -18 offset with a 22” rim. Wanted the wheel and tire to be as flush as possible to the outside of the fender. From the looks of how bad the 35’s touched, it’s a slim chance a 0 offset would’ve made a difference.
That’s disappointing.

Go buy your TRX. Wow
If I needed something that had everything I wanted right now I would already own one. I don’t need to buy something now so I’m going to wait it out a little for the black interior on the ZR2 and hopefully and 35” tire and suspension package.

If I needed something that had everything I wanted right now I would already own one. I don’t need to buy something now so I’m going to wait it out a little for the black interior on the ZR2 and hopefully and 35” tire and suspension package.
😎

“when the black interior is released.”
It will be released and that’s when I’ll order.
I already have a contact at a reputable dealer that doesn’t charge ADM.

If saying “supply and demand” makes you feel better then so be it. I can place an order today for a TRX for $10k off MSRP. The ZR2 isn’t any better and the supply/demand is near equivalent. Again a bunch of greedy dealers I will never do business with.
Lol that’s because the Trx isn’t allocation based. A dealer can place as many Trx orders as they want. Your order will likely be fulfilled at one of those 10k off dealers in about the year 2028

Lol that’s because the Trx isn’t allocation based. A dealer can place as many Trx orders as they want. Your order will likely be fulfilled at one of those 10k off dealers in about the year 2028
Ive been watching the forum delivery’s closely and 4-5 months is the norm. Looks like the same for a ZR2 right now.

Here is just one of dealerships promoting their group buy.. People are also picking up Wranglers including the 392 at a discount. Again 4-5 months is the norm but some less and others more.

https://www.ramforumz.com/threads/p...-or-11-below-msrp-no-deposit-required.287413/

So tell me again why people are spending $5k over MSRP for a Chevy?

Most Member Reactions

Back