Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

As for markups…. If you have the money, and you’ll pay for convenience, go for it.

I personally am driving across Florida for no mark up and honoring my Family employee pricing.

Ive waited a long time. My 2009 1500 has been a love hate relationship. For 12 years now. I’m looking forward to it.

I got mine today, so much more than I expected! It’s worth the wait!

Attachments

• CCB6ECF9-A30C-4279-8EC0-024B42B89645.jpeg
    CCB6ECF9-A30C-4279-8EC0-024B42B89645.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 213
It really feels bigger all around than my 2019 Silverado

As for markups…. If you have the money, and you’ll pay for convenience, go for it.

I personally am driving across Florida for no mark up and honoring my Family employee pricing.

Ive waited a long time. My 2009 1500 has been a love hate relationship. For 12 years now. I’m looking forward to it.
You have fam that works for GM? Maybe we're related. 🤑

All you owners, how is the exhaust in the cab now with stock? Is it noticeable? Any car enthusiasts who already have had exhaust on another vehicle and can chime in? I saw AWE has a nasty exhaust for the Chevy/GMC 6.2s. Just not configured for the ZR2 with the hidden tips. Watch it on YouTube on a Trail Boss. Sounds amazing

I would say it's more noticeable than a 5.3 Trailboss. My neighbor is not fond of the sound from the outside when I start it up in the morning and my wife rolls her eyes at it as well.

It's subtle from inside the cab until you give it halfway or more throttle. I'm still under 500 miles, so I'm just breaking it in.

I would say it's more noticeable than a 5.3 Trailboss. My neighbor is not fond of the sound from the outside when I start it up in the morning and my wife rolls her eyes at it as well.

It's subtle from inside the cab until you give it halfway or more throttle. I'm still under 500 miles, so I'm just breaking it in.
When the wife rolls her eyes.......you know she has competition😆

Just picked mine up!! It came in Friday, but I was out of town. The shipping sucked! They dented the door and busted the top brake light. (Dealer is fixing both of course)

Attachments

• BB05A665-A30F-41A5-B31C-82CB41109889.jpeg
    BB05A665-A30F-41A5-B31C-82CB41109889.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Anyone looking for a truck in the SE? My dealer has one in route not sold. MSRP

Most Member Reactions

Back