- Apr 26, 2022
- Reaction score
Nothing special or crazy. Just a few simple (mostly aesthetic) mods that I have done to my ZR2 to make it more me! Thought I'd share with my fellow ZR2's out there. Honestly, the steering wheel mod is something that I think GM should have done stock. Maybe not the 12 o'clock marker but at least the yellow stitching which compliments the rest of the yellowish interior theme.
- Tint to match factory rear (pic was taken right after tinting. Has gotten darker since curing process)
- Car LED Lights USB connected through glovebox USB port (Great because they turn on and off automatically upon vehicle entry and exit)
- East Detailing Steering Wheel Cover (Suede at top and bottom with perforated leather on sides)
- Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Cover Trim (Last 2 Pictures)
- Chevy Performance Exhaust for ZR2/AT4X (AKA Borla S-Type)