Chevy Performance Exhaust

My total cost for the Corsa with installation will be $1747 with the black powder coated dual tips.
thats good price for both. im intested to hear it. hope you can drop some decent audio on the forum. expecting full critique on cabin noise, drone and startup.

thats good price for both. im intested to hear it. hope you can drop some decent audio on the forum. expecting full critique on cabin noise, drone and startup.
Thanks and happy to post what I can. Corsa gave me the Black Friday pricing of $1500 + tax ($375 off plus free shipping) and my local 5-star muffler shop is installing it for $150. My expectation, based on others and what I've heard, is that it will be very sweet on the outside and quiet in the cabin until you hit the gas and make some some noise :D Corsa guaranteed me ZERO drone or my money back. They also stated that, if it's too "loud" on the outside, they would provide me with a resonator to knock it down by about 3db. AWESOME company with excellent service. This will be my third Corsa exhaust over the years and they never disappoint.

You gotta pay for the sound systems.on EVs........remember your paying 20% more for average shit........same as health care.

Did you listen to wutang61 setup? Sounds like NASCAR on the front stretch of Daytona or Talladega.........which I'm totally cool with.

Makes more sense CAD. I am assuming it’s the system that matches Borlas touring set up with install fees included.
I'm guessing it's the touring setup, and everything is included as it was originally on the factory order and wasn't available at the time so they shipped it with a factory one until it's available.

I'm guessing it's the touring setup, and everything is included as it was originally on the factory order and wasn't available at the time so they shipped it with a factory one until it's available.
Do you have a ‘24 model year with the active exhaust?

Finally received my performance exhaust, but I had to go through GM canada customer service to help me expedite everything. GM contacted the dealership to find out why I hadn't received it yet? 2 1/2 weeks later and now its installed! As far as the sound its pretty mellow on cold startup and will not wake the neighbours, You can hear the growl when you get into it with NO drone. You can definetly talk when cruising as its a very low rumble. After 2 days of driving I'm wondering if I should get the Borla S-Type muffler to replace the Borla touring? If you like a exhaust that's a little throatier than stock this is it. Good thing also the dealership took off my stock exhaust without cutting it and gave it back to me. Boy this thing is long 12ft! I wanted it incase the perfomance one was too loud which it is not!

Finally received my performance exhaust, but I had to go through GM canada customer service to help me expedite everything. GM contacted the dealership to find out why I hadn't received it yet? 2 1/2 weeks later and now its installed! As far as the sound its pretty mellow on cold startup and will not wake the neighbours, You can hear the growl when you get into it with NO drone. You can definetly talk when cruising as its a very low rumble. After 2 days of driving I'm wondering if I should get the Borla S-Type muffler to replace the Borla touring? If you like a exhaust that's a little throatier than stock this is it. Good thing also the dealership took off my stock exhaust without cutting it and gave it back to me. Boy this thing is long 12ft! I wanted it incase the perfomance one was too loud which it is not!
S type is very loud on startup. i got rid of S type and swapped with touring. perfect blend. if you are looking to wake the neighbors on startup, go with S type.

S type is very loud on startup. i got rid of S type and swapped with touring. perfect blend. if you are looking to wake the neighbors on startup, go with S type.
I love the sound of waking neighbors! My neighbor has an 8 year old and 3 year old. He always compliments me on the sound of my truck and said the kids are used to it.

I love my Borla S. Wakes ME up in the morning as I can’t do this time change leaving in the dark.
Here you go. You're welcome
1000033653.jpg

Most Member Reactions

Back