Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully these trucks at 3800 aren't missing parts and they ship soon! Are you guessing at that or is it something you have experienced in the past?

Yay! I am glad mine was built. Thanks!
It's odd that so many recently built 6.2L trucks are stuck at 3800. That tells me that they're all missing something that's preventing them from being shipped.

BMXPBN. Weekly check in. Thanks for the help.
1100 status. Your order is not likely to be picked up for the 2022 model year. The DWI mirrors are at 0% availability for the remainder of the 2022 model year due to a microchip restriction. You'll have to change your order to an LT without DWI in order to get this truck built for 2022 model year. It also means you'll have to remove the Z71 Chrome Sport Edition option as that requires the DWI mirrors.

Last edited:
1100 status. Your order is not likely to be picked up for the 2022 model year. The DWI mirrors are at 0% availability for the remainder of the 2022 model year due to a microchip restriction. You'll have to change your order to an LT without DWI in order to get this truck built for 2022 model year. It also means you'll have to remove the Z71 Chrome Sport Edition option as that requires the DWI mirrors.
Thank you for the information. This is very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back