Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you find out if yours actually shipped @GearheadSS?

Maybe mine did too: BNFZM7
No I didn't. I think the GM system is screwed up right now. Statuses seems to be all over the place with one section showing one status and a different section showing something different.

Yours still says 3800

No I didn't. I think the GM system is screwed up right now. Statuses seems to be all over the place with one section showing one status and a different section showing something different.

Yours still says 3800
Darn. You might be right with these trucks sitting waiting for a part or something. Hopefully they ship soon - I can't wait to pick it up! Keep us updated on your orders! Thanks again.

Hey there @GearheadSS, curious if the status changed in the system... my dealer just indicated they received the sticker today and that is generally a positive sign... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#BGSZZM

BPDT7T. Hoping there's some movement. It's been at 3800 for a couple weeks now. Dealer said that they see a bunch of trucks delayed in their system but mine isn't one of them.

Brand new here, so thank you in advanced! Order is BMJXSK, i've been told multiple things up to this point, that it is in production, I've been told its finished, then told its delayed, then shipped, then possibly delayed again. Literally all within the last week. My TPW date was 5/30 at which point it had code 3400, since then ive gotten no solid updates from dealership or Chevy, so any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Well, my fear was right. All of my dealership's built ZR2s that were stuck at 3800 are now 4D00 status and labeled MP(missing parts). In fact, 17 of our 21 built 1500s are also at 4D00.

No idea when mine will ship at this point so I may not even buy it now. I'm so over these parts shortages.

I'll check the status of those that posted since my last update when I get to work this morning. If you have a truck that was stuck at 3800, post your order# again and I'll see if yours is missing parts as well.

Missing parts with no idea ok when they will have more parts? Or what parts missing?
BMXBHM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back