Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order# BHJM3N
I ordered in January and it was supposed to be delivered a week ago and keeps getting delayed per the dealer. Anything I can do?
6000 status, which means your dealer has reported it sold. A lot of dealers do this at the end of the month to help them earn another allocation. Unfortunately, once a dealer reports it sold, I can't see status updates on it. Your dealer is the only one that can see the status updates now.

@GearheadSS - How often does the status code update in the system? I'm just curious the system updates on certain days of the week, if it's daily, hourly, real-time, etc.

Only asking because mine has been sitting at 3800 for just shy of a month (assuming it's built short without the MF tailgate), and I regularly use the "View Inventory" on the Chevrolet website just to see if it's started moving yet - I assume it would show up and show "In Transit".

@GearheadSS - How often does the status code update in the system? I'm just curious the system updates on certain days of the week, if it's daily, hourly, real-time, etc.

Only asking because mine has been sitting at 3800 for just shy of a month (assuming it's built short without the MF tailgate), and I regularly use the "View Inventory" on the Chevrolet website just to see if it's started moving yet - I assume it would show up and show "In Transit".
Once a vehicle hits 3800 status, there's no set schedule on updates. If it's stuck at 3800 status for a month, then something is causing a delay. Very likely the truck is what we call "built-shy" meaning it's missing a component that they will be adding before it can be shipped. Hopefully it doesn't linger like that too much longer but there's no way to know when it will actually be shipped.

Thank you! Appreciate it! Dealer told me order was accepted so I’m a little irked with them for not even knowing what’s going on..
I’ve been told the same multiple times. Its been almost 2 months since order was placed, 3/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back