Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you can help. I have seen my dealers screen that shows 4200 status on 5/31. You stated you still see it in 3800 status and the dealer can not track vin number yet even though they have one provided which means it may still be in TJ from 5/31??

Any help or insight into what is going on would be awesome!!

Order BMZBJV Event Code:4200

Your truck is also at 4D00 currently

The reason it was showing 4200 was because it was being shipped from the plant to the staging area where they are keeping many of these trucks that are missing parts. My truck had the same status on it's screen until GM updated it and it went to 4D00. Below shows the path my truck took from the plant to this airport where it now sits.

whereismytruck.jpg
whereismytruck2.jpg

Your truck is also at 4D00 currently

The reason it was showing 4200 was because it was being shipped from the plant to the staging area where they are keeping many of these trucks that are missing parts. My truck had the same status on it's screen until GM updated it and it went to 4D00. Below shows the path my truck took from the plant to this airport where it now sits.

View attachment 462View attachment 463
Thank you this is great info. Is there any idea how long it will take for the parts and is the airport a parking lot they are staging at?

Is that a public site or through chevy that you tracked your truck?

Thank you this is great info. Is there any idea how long it will take for the parts and is the airport a parking lot they are staging at?

Is that a public site or through chevy that you tracked your truck?
No it's something that only dealers have access to. I can only see inventory that I've ordered on it. I only know what you see in that picture. I don't know the specifics of that area.

No idea on how long they will sit there. Not to panic anyone but last year, we had a few trucks sit for 7+ months before being finished and shipped.

When can I order a Bison? Think I’m going to go talk to my dealership today
2023 preliminary orders can be entered now. The Bison option still hasn't been added back into the order screen though. No idea when they plan on adding it back in.

So I was just told today by my dealership that my order is now just awaiting shipping for delivery. This seems highly suspect unless it got whatever parts were missing in two days, and I kind of feel like they are lying to me so I don't just cancel the order. Has there been any movement for any of the orders missing parts? Is it even possible they're telling the truth?

Sick about all this. Very unsettling that these new vehicles are just sitting on a runway in Mexico in 100 degree heat for who knows how long. Very worried about these things being frankensteined together. Might stop by dealerships this weekend and give my number so if a raptor, trx, or a new trail boss/zr2 shows they call me and I take it. I'm sure there's a list of people for that too lol. No excuse for these supply shortages.

So I was just told today by my dealership that my order is now just awaiting shipping for delivery. This seems highly suspect unless it got whatever parts were missing in two days, and I kind of feel like they are lying to me so I don't just cancel the order. Has there been any movement for any of the orders missing parts? Is it even possible they're telling the truth?
It's possible that your salesperson just doesn't know. If they're using the vehicle locator to see status, then it will likely show 3800, 4300 or 4200 status. That is not the most accurate status though. They need access to the order system to see what the actual status is and most salespeople don't have that access.

I finally got a vin! 3GCUDHEL6NG608437 and the dealer says it’s built.

Why can’t I just fly to Michigan and drive it home???

2023 preliminary orders can be entered now. The Bison option still hasn't been added back into the order screen though. No idea when they plan on adding it back in.
Okay I just talked to my dealership and he confirmed they aren’t building anymore ZR2’s this year. He is going to contact me as the same day the Bison is available to order and we’re going to switch over my order. Maybe this ordeal will work out for the better for me. I’ll post on here when the day comes.

can you please help with tracking my order? it was supposed to be at the dealer within "10 days" almost two months ago. did all paperwork and have my first payment coming up. ugh. There is not a single other forum or thread that has been of any help. my dealer wont even respond. last text from him was "just gotta give it time, hang in there."

2GC4YMEY5N1226031.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Any update on BKVJX7?

Hearing that they can change from 3800 has me worried

can you please help with tracking my order? it was supposed to be at the dealer within "10 days" almost two months ago. did all paperwork and have my first payment coming up. ugh. There is not a single other forum or thread that has been of any help. my dealer wont even respond. last text from him was "just gotta give it time, hang in there."

2GC4YMEY5N1226031.

I would greatly appreciate it.
Is this a 2500HD or a Colorado? I can only track using order# or the last 8 of the VIN and there are 2 vehicles with the same last 8 digits of the VIN.

The 2500HD is 6000 status, sold and delivered to customer. So, if it hasn't shipped yet, the dealer reported it sold and they will be the only one that can track it now because of that.

The Colorado is 3800 status, built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back