Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, can you check BQTDC4. Just wondering where I would have been if I hadn't found one to purchase.

So GearheadSS, it seems like we are all missing parts... Do you have any insight to what is missing and when things will get moving again? I apologize if you already answered this question.

So GearheadSS, it seems like we are all missing parts... Do you have any insight to what is missing and when things will get moving again? I apologize if you already answered this question.
No, I have no idea. GM has not announced what is missing.

No, I have no idea. GM has not announced what is missing.
So how does GM expect their dealers to just sit there and force their customers to wait for unidentified procurement issues. You would think they would provide procurement support to dealers so that can tap into what the issues are and be transparent with their customers. Im sure GM is not alone just seems like a bad short term business model.

I have a lease expiring and going off warranty and ZR2 was "built" a month ago?

So how does GM expect their dealers to just sit there and force their customers to wait for unidentified procurement issues. You would think they would provide procurement support to dealers so that can tap into what the issues are and be transparent with their customers. Im sure GM is not alone just seems like a bad short term business model.

I have a lease expiring and going off warranty and ZR2 was "built" a month ago?
Gm does not care about that. Transparency isn't in their vocabulary.

checking again on BMJXSK, thanks for what you're doing, ive gotten more info from you than anyone at my dealership

4200 shipped
Hey Gearhead - is there anything more for BJKRT2?

It went to Shipped last Thursday. I'm not seeing it as an incoming unit on the chevy website for my dealer yet, so I'm wondering if it was just moved to the airport like yours.

If it's still 4200, how long does it normally take before it'll show up on the website, and you can see the window sticker?

Thanks!

Hey Gearhead - is there anything more for BJKRT2?

It went to Shipped last Thursday. I'm not seeing it as an incoming unit on the chevy website for my dealer yet, so I'm wondering if it was just moved to the airport like yours.

If it's still 4200, how long does it normally take before it'll show up on the website, and you can see the window sticker?

Thanks!
Still showing 4200. It normally doesn't show up on the dealer's website until the unit is invoiced. You'll have to ask your dealer if they have been invoiced on it yet.

Still showing 4200. It normally doesn't show up on the dealer's website until the unit is invoiced. You'll have to ask your dealer if they have been invoiced on it yet.
Perfect, that makes sense. Thanks!

Is this a 2500HD or a Colorado? I can only track using order# or the last 8 of the VIN and there are 2 vehicles with the same last 8 digits of the VIN.

The 2500HD is 6000 status, sold and delivered to customer. So, if it hasn't shipped yet, the dealer reported it sold and they will be the only one that can track it now because of that.

The Colorado is 3800 status, built.
Hi there. It is a 2500. Crazy it shows sold/delivered. I have yet to pick it up, but have done all paperwork for it so maybe that's why. Welp, I appreciate you trying and seeing what you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back