Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey…lurker here for a while…love seeing everyone’s ZR2’s btw. Living through you guys!! Lol. I had a deposit on a ZR2 few months ago but ultimately backed out due to $73k price tag and trying to build a house. Ended up ordering a GMC Sierra 1500 with the duramax instead. I haven’t been able to get any info on the truck since ordering…if anyone could check my order status…I’d greatly appreciate it. Order number #BPWQZD. Thanks a bunch!
4D00, missing parts

With all of these being delayed, is there any word as to what's happening with the current financing offers that currently state "take retail delivery by 7/5/22"? I'm assuming with inflation and rate increases it can only go up from the 1.9% that they're advertising now.

Just got a note from Chevy people who told me that most of these 4D00 trucks in Mexico are waiting for chips. No word on how long it’ll take to get ‘em

Sad day for anyone with a 4D00 event code
Yep. At this point, I think I'm going to buy a truck that we have built and in transit. Sucks because I was really looking forward to a ZR2 but I'm not waiting until the year is almost over to take delivery of my truck. I've got a RST Z71 diesel on a rail car and that's probably what I'll settle for.

Yep. At this point, I think I'm going to buy a truck that we have built and in transit. Sucks because I was really looking forward to a ZR2 but I'm not waiting until the year is almost over to take delivery of my truck. I've got a RST Z71 diesel on a rail car and that's probably what I'll settle for.
as my father always says. Never settle for anything less than you want

1100 status, preliminary order. Since this is a 2022, it will not get built. You will need to have your dealer submit a 2023 order now.
I just texted my dealership to change the order and this is what he said
“Your order is scheduled to be a 2023 no need to change your order”. Is that legit?

Sorry everyone,
Cancelled order for zr2. Found fully loaded, every bell and whistle at4x in cayenne red. Kicker system, multi flex tailgate, running boards, tonneau cover everything. Love the truck. Already have the ready lift scheduled with 35s. The delay with the zr2 just became too much and I was looking at other trucks in area and miraculously there was an at4x 15 minutes away in the color I always order but Chevy doesn't offer it anymore so it all worked out the way it was meant I guess. Thanks for the effort with all the updates. Wish everyone the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back