Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any of the 4D00 trucks ship yet and most have been delayed for 5-6 weeks now.
Dealer told me today that the status was still the same, it was waiting on rear view mirror. Anyone have this issue and recieved their truck?

I didnt know if delayed meant multiple different things or if it's just delayed to get to the dealer. thank you again Gearhead
Unfortunately we don't know why it's marked delayed. At least it's not at 4D00 status. That's not what you want to see at this point.

Something piqued my curiosity earlier today. To anyone who's had a delay at any of the order stages or at any of the event codes--was it a build that you designed then placed with your dealer? Or was it a dealer build and you were able to place a deposit or a down payment on the truck to reserve it?

My order type shows: TRE-Retail Stock.

I placed a down payment on my purchase and the purchase price shows lower than the MSRP build on the Chevy website by nearly $1,300.

Updates on order BKPNRC would be awesome.

Thank you
0500 status. I've only seen this status once but I believe that it's an order that is now dead.

This is a 2022 and 2022 ordering is now complete. You need to have your dealer resubmit this as a 2023 order.

Something piqued my curiosity earlier today. To anyone who's had a delay at any of the order stages or at any of the event codes--was it a build that you designed then placed with your dealer? Or was it a dealer build and you were able to place a deposit or a down payment on the truck to reserve it?

I placed a down payment on my purchase and the purchase price shows lower than the MSRP build on the Chevy website by nearly $1,300.
I place my order last December. It is marked as a "SRE - Sold Order". I believe all the orders that are currently delayed are a mixture of sold orders and retail stock orders. I know the the local dealership I placed my order through has at least 3 - 5 retail stock orders that are also delayed waiting on parts.

I place my order last December. It is marked as a "SRE - Sold Order". I believe all the orders that are currently delayed are a mixture of sold orders and retail stock orders. I know the the local dealership I placed my order through has at least 3 - 5 retail stock orders that are also delayed waiting on parts.

Yes, it's a mixture of order types, packages and cab configurations. It's also different models altogether. For example, there are around 11k Equinox currently marked 4D00 due to missing wheelhouse liners. I'm guessing these are more critical than the rear wheelhouse liners in the Silverados as they probably cover up some sort of electronic part.

10-4. Thanks for sharing your data points. I am trying to stay patient with GM but it's been tough for the past 14 months or so. The dealer experience has been awful to say the least.

Please check order# BMJCTB
Keep getting different information from the dealer and chevy Chat

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back