Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is supposedly at 4000 now, but no ETA of which I'm sure will take sometime to catch up on shipping again with that many backlogged.

I was told today that the parts that are missing from our trucks are window switch panels. Supposedly there are almost 60k trucks waiting on them
Does that mean there are 60k trucks sitting around in a lot waiting for the parts in Mexico or nothing is being built? Since every truck has windows it seems we have a problem. LOL

3800 status as of 6/23. That's the latest status update showing. With Suburban, 4300 means it was trucked from the plant in Arlington to either the storage lot in Midlothian or the one at the old Naval Air Station in Grand Prairie. You might get lucky and see it by month end but don't be surprised if it's delayed. We're only 50 miles from the plant and it can take us 30-60 days to get a Tahoe or Suburban from there once built.
@GearheadSS

One week check in for BPBXNF if you don’t mind. Thanks as always.

Does that mean there are 60k trucks sitting around in a lot waiting for the parts in Mexico or nothing is being built? Since every truck has windows it seems we have a problem. LOL
There are 60k trucks sitting in an old airport, waiting on window switches. They are still building trucks though. Since there are so many of them, there's no way to tell when a truck will be pulled for completion. From my experience though, they tend to pull the ones that are easiest to get to first. So my guess is that those of us with trucks that were built when this first started(late May-early June) are going to be waiting longer.

I did another Chevy chat this morning and the rep was completely useless. She contradicted her information more than once.

I called the escalation number and got someone named Dameca. She stated she cannot see the VIN in VINview and was unable to view any event codes. She stated that she was able to see something that showed my vehicle as incomplete. However she was not able to see its location and I did not think she sounded too confident with what she was providing me.

She informed me that vehicles at a production date in late June were not expected to ship until 12-13 weeks out. I have no idea what to think at this point and will send Mary B an email to exhaust all of my options. She was on CNBC last week stating that GM is dealing with their issues on a "weekly basis". Absolutely flummoxed at this s--- show.

2022 5.3L Z71 Suburban: lux pack, pano roof and 2nd row buckets.

Event code 3800 as of 6/23 with no WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back