Order tracking thread. Post your order #s here for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPW was 5/9, any chance status has changed since that date has passed I wonder 3400 status, 5/9/22 TPW.

TPW was 5/9, any chance status has changed since that date has passed I wonder 3400 status, 5/9/22 TPW.
Still 3400 status. Keep in mind that the TPW date is for the week. It just means that it is scheduled to be built the week of 5/9/22. Probably won't be long.

BPQGRX

I assume mine is very early on. Just wondering — is it possible to change any options, like the color, up until any stage? Or is it set in stone by 1100?

BPQGRX

I assume mine is very early on. Just wondering — is it possible to change any options, like the color, up until any stage? Or is it set in stone by 1100?
It's still at 1100 status which means that anything can still be changed. Once it goes to 3000, it's pretty much locked from that point.

Anyone experienced on the longest time they waited for a truck sitting in 4B00 status ? I'm getting too anxious !! lol

Anyone experienced on the longest time they waited for a truck sitting in 4B00 status ? I'm getting too anxious !! lol
I've seen some trucks stuck for 6+ months. Currently, we have a 1500 LTD that was built on 11/22/21 that still hasn't shipped yet.

We have one 1500 refresh Trail Boss that was built 3/17/22 and still hasn't shipped yet.

I've seen some trucks stuck for 6+ months. Currently, we have a 1500 LTD that was built on 11/22/21 that still hasn't shipped yet.

We have one 1500 refresh Trail Boss that was built 3/17/22 and still hasn't shipped yet.
Mine was built on the week of the 17th as well. thanks

BMZRQC Maybe mine was built yesterday as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Member Reactions

Back